Anyone have an orbital GTX?

I really want an orbital GTX, but I want to know how it plays compared to the nd/edge. Can anyone help?

2 Likes

I have an Orbital GTX but I find it to be kinda big and awkward in my hands. I prefer the Edge, or even better, the Grasshopper GTX.

2 Likes

So I have orbital but not the others. I will say that IMO the Orbital gtx in prayer to use as a 1a as it flavors out further than the of Orbital(I use for 5a). This paired with its thin rims (a la GTX’s seem to have this) it’s a little sharp on the hands when returned to the hand from side style. It’s very floaty and a real beauty.:wink:

Blue is GTX. Red is OG

And the rims

It’s shape in the catch zone feels so good in the hand😎

5 Likes

I 2nd that. It’s a little large while the OG was a little undersized.
GrasshopperGTX is a beast though…

3 Likes

Thx guys! I’ll check it out:)

Hey, the Orbital GTX sold out… if any of you get tired of yours, please let me know… I REALLY wanted that Yoyo. So if you would get rid of it, I would pay you what you judge is the correct price. Name your price, I will try to pay. Thanks.

2 Likes

Duncan says the orbital gtx will be back in stock soon. here is that post

3 Likes

YESSSS!!! Thank you yoyoexpert!!

1 Like

Zion goes to my local yoyo club and he’s sponsored by Duncan. He uses the Orbital GTX for competition.

4 Likes

Well, I have a new favorite yoyoer. That is absolutely sick! You say he’s part of your yoyo club? I wish I had a yoyo club… btw, who was that guy in the background? He looked like he was also sponsored by Duncan.

4 Likes

I was there. The guy in the background is Phillip Pacific.

5 Likes

I thought so.

2 Likes