Anyone get in on that Klondike drop?

Was curious as if anyone got on the new clyw drop yet, or if anyone has plans to grab the new throw from them?

3 Likes

Yes! Placed an order for a 28 Stories Klondike on my way to work this morning.

5 Likes

I was sad to see they were sold out of that one lol I literally woke up and remembered, got the hulk smash but ima have to keep an eye out for a 28s on the resell or at nats :joy::rofl:

1 Like

They went quick! I ordered mine at 8AM sharp here, and by the time I was at the office 28 Stories, and the Fade color were both sold out. Looks like only hulk smash is left.

2 Likes

I passed, it was between that and the Plasma Crash. I went with Plasma Crash which is due today. I’ve been spending way more than I want lately. :grin:

6 Likes

I love my wildfire so ima try a crash at nats and if I vibe with it then grab one lol.
Nats is going to be spendy for me :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

The Wildfire is really good and is my favorite CLYW that I’ve tried. Love to hear your thoughts for each when you have a chance.

1 Like

I feel the same but as I was throwing the wildfire this morning I was thinking hmm if it was heavier soo I’ll I’ve to check the specs on them or just wait to play both side by side. I’ll report back my thoughts though!

I wanted one so bad as also my first CLYW and many people talk well about it, I completely missed it cause the timezone sadly, I hope it will arrive on YYE, the 28stories looked soooo damn good

2 Likes

Well done to those who snagged one. The shade of blue on the 28 stories looked so good with the silver rims. I had to grab one.
I did read there’s going to be a world wide release later down the road.

1 Like

They still have the hill smash, ima grab a 28s when I can just to have both one case queen one beater lol

1 Like