Anyone else getting anything in the 20% off sale?

I just ordered a shu-ta, a czm8, and 2 sets of response pads.
Thats around $120+$5 shipping
I got it all for $87+$5 shipping
I coupled the 20% off with my 10% off coupon from the mystery pack for those sick deals bro.

Sooo, anyone else buying anything from the sale? If so, what did you get/are you getting?

may grab an Aviator…

-g

I’m so undecided. I’m thinking of posting a contest on Instagram, so my followers can help choose my next YYF throw. I will give a prize throw to someone who offers me the best advice. That will be fun, and I don’t have to do all the thinking. :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a learner’s beater, something “normal-sized” so I don’t put on too much mileage on my shiny new Cypher too soon. The package popstar I’ll be using as a skills-sharpening tool, but I still need something I won’t baby.

So, a Northstar, I guess?

could not resist the savings, ordered my new Aviator, Primary Color Edition and some Ammo string
to use with it…

with the additional 10% from my Mystery Pack it is a smoking good deal.

I may need to buy another Mystery Pack if they are available as it would be great gift.

ginny

Just ordered me a Shutter…really exited!

So that confirms it! We can combine offers? Stoked! 20% off plus the additional 10% from the mystery box. ;D

correct, you get 20 off YYF yoyo’s and 10 percent off the final balance…

30 is a great deal…

-g

28%*

1 Like

Whip - should I be excited?

I was already considering a shutter; the world’s win and 20% sale pushed me over. I’ve got a solid black shutter on the way, hopefully bead blasted.

I’m tempted to order again and maybe get a shu-ta and north star.

Probably gonna order a 100 pack of nylon kitty, snow tires, 19mm ir pads and a ct bearing or two just to have

You do know the sale is only on YYF stuff right? The 10% you can use on anything (if you got a Cypher pack) but the 20% is YYF only.

Thanks for the clarification I just realized haha I’m pretty slow like that

Debating on getting a glow in the dark Protostar

I was going to grab a Shutter, but I figure there was a Worlds edition going to drop on the 19th, when the sale ends, so I’ll hold off.

Instead, I went with the throw of what may have been my fav performance of worlds, the Horizon.

I also picked up a pair of white glow Loop 1080s (BOGO free + 28% off of that, couldn’t resist 2 of those for about 17.30$). All in all about 55$ shipped 2 day for 3 throws.

I’ll take it.

sighs I came here last week to buy a replacement axle for 2$, wanted some filler to make shipping worth it. That was 5 throws and over 100$ later. This place is worse than Walmart. :slight_smile:

I’m browsing around to see what’s available. Does anyone know which Loop 1080 comes with a hex key that’s not white (other than icon)?

:-\

my keys were both white; I spray painted one pink…
just the white part.

-g

Got a pair of white glow 1080’s, I love that blue/green/white, and a Silver yye Engraving 7075 shuta. Can any of my fellow fingerspinners tell me if it’s better than the shutter? ??? All around 70 bucks. Smoking hot deal.

It’s better than the shutter at fingerspins IMO.