Anyone else getting anything in the 20% off sale?

Might get a shu ta if I get enough money

Better than the shutter for fingerspins IMO. Others may have different experiences with different yoyos though.

I have been wanting a Roll Model for a while since itā€™s the sig of one if my favorite players. Been kicking myself for not picking up that Pro pack. Another store has it for $49, though I like to support YYE store when possible. Have not decided yet. Will buy something though. :slight_smile:

Can you tell us about the Shu TA?

Its like the shutter, but upgraded.
I love the shutter, its probably my #2 YYF yoyo, my #1 being the shu-ta.
7075 just gives a really unique feel IMO, and the finish is AMAZING.
Soooo good for fingerspins too.
Plays soooo good.
If I was gonna buy a $60 yoyo, Iā€™d get a shu-ta for sure.

Considering the horizon. Shutter is pretty heavy, which makes me stay away from the shuta, and the horizon but i really like the concave cup the Horizon has. If only there was a 20 percent off gradientsā€¦

I donā€™t think so mine are black but they are rewind edition (non-yoyoexpert)

I hear yaā€¦

It started a few weeks ago with a bag of string and a backup bearing.

Now, I have 3 packs of cards and 6 more on the way. :cry:

I want to but I donā€™t want to make the same mistake I made with my shutterā€¦I was so stoked on it I picked one up and the only option was silver.a few weeks after I got it a bunch of awesome color ways popped upā€¦ :-\ and I want a horizon pretty bad but Iā€™m going to wait till the 18th for more color options. Iā€™m sure hug has no plans of dropping anything new but if they do Iā€™ll buy one.

I just bought a Splash Edition Horizon ;D :smiley:
Iā€™m really excited for this throw especially since Paul Kerbal is my favorite thrower right now.

two down, Aviator and H.O.T.

plus a T shirtā€¦

still have 3 1/2 days.

my trip to the YY Factory HQ today was great. what a great bunch of individuals.

Tyler handed me his new sig throw and it was awesome. out next month.

ginny

I got a Horizon because Iā€™m a Paul Kerbel fan and I pretty much just by signature models of friends and glow 1080s since I was missing those and I like 1080s.

Gots me an aqua shutter!

Are you going to sand/polish the rims, Gentry style?

Nah, not only would it be creepy to copy him that much, but I just love that aqua color soooo much I couldnā€™t dare take any of it off.

Pulsar edition Superstar (Which comes with the free Gravitsky Protostar.)

Loop 1080 Clear/clear. (Gotta love the buy one/get one free deal.)

Pulsar t-shirt.

Pink Shu-Ta.

Made sure to stack it all with the 10% off coupon from the mystery bag. ;D