Anyone a starwars battle front fan?

well in that case i have one of the few released its great

Can I see a pic? Sounds interesting. Doesn’t happen to be one of the ‘bf: fill in the blank’(ie rogue soldiers), does it? Because I don’t think they’d be considered the 3rd.

But hey, I’m certainly interested in seeing this game! And it’s cool you have such a rare game!

Holy crap I thought this thread was dead.
Its being developed by dice (creators of battlefield). They were given permission by disney to make the game if no one knows.
Its going to be like battlefield just only its like a mod for the game.

it was dead i found it and brought it back to life because i love battlefront

This threads dead now

oh no its not i refuse to let it die even if im the only one posting i will keep it alive

Ok share your most intense battle in the game.

I was the last man standing on Mustafar and won against 50ish men. Could have been more, but don’t want to over exaggerate if it was 50

when im runing down a hallway and i turn ancorner and theres like five guys so i end up fighting five to 1 and i win ;D ;D ;D ;D

So there was the battle of geonosis with the difficulty set on elite with 300 troops on each side. I have at least 15 to 20 men left and the enemy has 70 left.
minutes later there were only 5 clones and enemy has only lost 5. so me and the remaining clones was hold up in the the spire. Just waiting for the enemy to go on a full assault on the spire. seconds after barely settling in a large squad of geonosians came, accompanied by 15 droids.

All were annihilated but lost one man. All that was left is a basic clone trooper (me my favorite class), a heavy arc trooper, and an engineer. Only 2 or 5 came at a time with 2 or 3 bugs coming along every 2 and a half minuets.

Couple minuets later all the droids took the command posts taking every position to destroy me. hailfire tanks blasting away the bunker while super battle droids pin us down with heavy blaster fire, Bugs just firing away at the bunker hoping to flush us out. At just a knick of time i have unlocked the elite rifle. This was a decent rifle, one bust kill and runs out quickly. I still prefer the basic though. But i had no other choice for a good weapon. So after i equipped it I just laid back and blasted each droid in the face. One by one droids explode or fall, For every bug in the sky I swat them down with burst of blaster fire. just when the odds were evening out the engineer has been lost to a sniper far away on the middle of the hill just sitting there waiting for the next target. Me . . . The sniper fired a bolt to my leg and I still survived as i was running low on ammo. I was wondering what do I do now. Whats going to happen next. But before I determined my cruel fate, I saw a health and ammo pack. So with little hesitation I made a break for the supplies pack. dodging every sonic blast, every rocket, every sniper bolt. . . but I made made it. Just in time too just 30 ish droids left and plenty of ammo to wipe every enemy off the battle field. So I resumed my position and took out every droid. All of a sudden the last droid was attacking my last clone so I quickly fire a burst of plasma at the droids body after the three bolts hit, I won the battle and became victorious. . .

So thats my story. Any body else want to share?

Whoa thats cool

Pfffffft, not as cool as the ol’ jump in space trick, pshaw

:smiley: jk, sounds fun man, I love the feeling of win in a close battle :slight_smile: I’ve run into many, but I can’t remember the details. It been way to long since I’ve played it last

Whats fun to do is play clones until only 30 droids are left vs like 100 clones and then switch sides and try and make the droids win ;D ;D ;D

I herd talk that there making a new one.

Your correct the info on the new game is in the 1 and 2nd page

I’m somewhat exited about the new game, but I’m a bit scared. The Battlefront games came out before microtransactions were big thing, I just gotta hope that the game gets a good functioning PC release and that EA doesn’t completely ruin the game with unnecessary progression systems and microtransactions.

Well maybe it was best that Lucas sold star wars to disney for certain video games like bf. But Im more worried about the movies. I dont like the idea of disney making starwars movies. I just doesnt work. Ill watch the movie but if i hear one of the characters sing 1 time I will leave starwars and never look back at the franchise ever again.

Love series. Played battlefront and battlefront 2 all the time, an played elite and renegade squadron for the PSP. I hope battlefront 3 doesn’t end up being a bust…it would be nostalgic and I’m sure loads of fun.

Haven’t gotten that particular game yet.

Rocking out MLB 2K5 with my bro.

Halo 2 with my bro.

And NFL04 with my bro.

And Project Gotham Racing 1&2 by myself :’(

Do you see that many music and dance routines in Pirates of the Caribbean? Disney does actually make good movies you know.

Also, what was it about Episode I, II and III that made you want to stick around? How can one song be so bad when you’ve gotten 3 full-length movies that were average at best?