anybody play GTA?

I had you all right now!!!
I want to play it sooooo freaking bad, but my mom said “when you get your report card, then we will talk”
Really? Thats like another month!!! Ahhhhhh… I wish I could spend my own money.

Grand theft auto 5 is the shit. I herd that its was the 2nd most expensive game / movie to make. Pirates 3 is the most expensive.

Cost $265 million to make but looks like it’s already taken $800 million in day one sales, absolutely smashing the record of $500 million set by Black Ops 2.

Yuki

Yah and all my friends are like “GTA is stupid,nobody likes it and cod is so much better”
“no its not!”
“sure…”
Now I can tell them that ^^^ :slight_smile:

Hard to argue about which is better since they’re different genres (but yeah, GTA > CoD) but as far as popularity goes, if this is anything to go by, it’s a no contest. I can’t help but think that CoD could pull just as large a day one sales number if they didn’t release a new one every year.

Yuki

And they have a gazillion 5 year old fans that think cod is the best.

But yeah its hard to compare them. But I think it’s no contest. In cod you do the same stuff over and over again. No cars, bikes, no…well anything. All you have is a gun.
Plus I can’t,unlike cod,finish the GTA campaigns in 2 hours :wink:

How’s GTA 5 everybody?
Edit: wow, I pit “cid” instead of “cod” for all of them haha.

CoD’s always been more about the online multiplayer than the single player campaign. I know plenty of massive CoD fans who have never touched the campaigns.

Yuki

Recently, I feel the quality of the campaigns in CoD have been going down. I absolutely loved the Modern Warfare storyline, and World at War was even better. Now, i’m mainly a multiplayer fanatic.

I agree with Yoyo143 in that there are many annoying, rude, repulsive (based on their online interactions) children that play CoD, but, the same goes for GTA. I believe that we just don’t notice it as much, because GTA is mainly a singleplayer game, and you play the multiplayer with friends. At the same time, not all CoD fans are “5 year old kids”. ::slight_smile: :smiley:

The cod story line is really bad compared to GTA. Because you can do what you want, if you know what I mean.

There are very many jerks on cod also… I played GTA online a little a while ago and all of the people were nice…well nicer.
I have to admit that the cod multiplayeris fun, but so boring. You just do the same thing.run around and find a person to kill.
There are many things you do in GTA campaign, street fights,drug wars,boats,cars,planes, etc.

End of the day, if you’re having fun, doesn’t really matter what game you’re playing. Anyway, back to trying to jack the chopper from that military base…

Yuki

Ah, that one’s a bit of a tough mission, but extremely fun. The submarine missions are the worst–so tedious…

Turns out the trick is just to go into Trevor’s berserker mode and run like a mad… well, like Trevor.

Yuki

NO SPOILERS!

Haha, I don’t want any spoilers at all you guys!
I want that guy sooooooo badly right now…

He’s definitely the most fun to play of the three characters.

Yuki

Who? Trevor?
I hear (from an outside Xbox episode) the when your driving as Franklin, you can like slow down time or something…

Yeah, they each have a special ability. Franklin gets slow mo driving, Michael has this weird bullet time thing during shootouts and Trevor has this berserker mode where it’s basically double damage and invincibility. Of course, there’s a little recharging bar that limits how much you can use them.

Yuki

That is so awesome! Haha

Yeah, Trevor is definitely my favorite character. Playing as a deranged psychopath is always fun, but the torture scene made me a bit uncomfortable. Trevor’s outlook on life is very interesting… This is a great game.

Thanks for the help on that mission Yuki, I’ve now passed it using your advice!

My only qualm with this game is the HDD space you need, but it is well worth it.

like the GB space? I dont know a lot about that stuff, how many will it take? I think im good though, I have over 200.

You’ll need 8gb HDD space for the install plus another 8gb or so if you don’t want to hear your disc drive working over time.

Yuki