Anybody into comic books?

Wait… are you trying to say that by and large, the kind of people who might be drawn to yoyo would ALSO be drawn to comic books?

Next you’re going to say there are sci-fi and anime fans around here. Pshaw.

My girlfriend and I are both read comics regularly. We mostly read Marvel’s books, but there are plenty of others.

Fables is my favorite series of all time. We actually took a class with Danny Vozzo (colored all of “Jack of Fables” and most of the “Sandman” books) last semester! We’ve also been reading Chew, TWD, and The Manhattan Projects (best book of 2012 in my eyes).

I love Comic Books. I don’t think I physically own any (anymore), but I have over 200 GB of comic books on my computer. I’ve read every X-Men (450+). The “First Class” X-Men issues are so awesome, Stan Lee is a gangster.

Transmetropolitan, Sandman, Preacher… All Great Comics

You been reading Fairest? It looks intriguing…

Manhattan Projects is fantastic. Check out Nowhere Men also. It’s great

Scott Snyder is a genius. It was so good. Also working with Greg Capullo on Batman. Best Batman in a decade.

1 Like

Sorry to bump an older thread, but I’d love to respond to this.

I’ve read all the issues of Fairest to date and actually love the series. The first arc seemed weakly supported to me, but issue 7 'till present has been fantastic.

It definitely requires a good bit of knowledge regarding the past 4 or 5 years of Fables history, but anyone looking to pick it up can get caught up via wikipedia within a few minutes. I highly recommend it!

Nowhere Man has been on my “to-read” list for a few months now, but I haven’t added it to my pull list and always forget to check the rack for backs. I’ll make sure to do so this Wednesday!

I guess this is a good place to put the Batman villain… Yo-Yo?

4 Likes