Anybody into balloon twisting?

I just got into it this weekend. I made a dog for some kids at a party and decided to get a small kit at a local big box store. Here’s some of my work so far!

25 Likes

Those look great!

My kids asked me to make ballon animals at thier Bday parties so i learned a bunch of animals, flowers, swords and hats. Honestly it’s not my thing.

6 Likes

I’m having a ton of fun so far. The possibilities are endless and the Japanese tutorials I’ve found are adorable

3 Likes

I was super into this in college. Used to do it for beer money lol

4 Likes

Nice. Looks fun. My neighbors used to hand them out for Halloween. They were clowns on the side. It was interesting seeing them head to jobs dressed up as a clown driving up the road.

4 Likes

Lol goals. Honestly I feel like a clown going to work in my regular uniform as it is!

1 Like

I love the bunny c: link the tutorial for that one pls?

3 Likes

Aww, those are so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

Those looks sooo cute, never seen it someone doing it except the usual old gag in movies!

1 Like

I made my son a pirate sword yesterday and I made myself a constipated snail today. Many more bunnies have been born and many more balloons have been popped. This is a fun little hobby I’m not gonna lie

3 Likes

PIG

3 Likes

A bear and some more fat bunnies. I’ll stop spamming this thread lol

7 Likes

Keep going brother, it’s very cool

3 Likes

I learned a pretty versatile pattern today. You can either make it into a bracelet (this one here is a turtle but the possibilities are pretty vast) or a mouse with a long tail. I think this one and the bunny are my favorites so far.

3 Likes

FEELING FROGGY

2 Likes