What did you make? A thread for “makers”

Show us what you made. I love making stuff and seeing what others come up with.
This is a motion lamp I made my niece for Christmas

Drawing the shade design

This is a coat rack I made my wife

What are you making?

14 Likes

More assembled these than “made” them…

16 Likes

Where did you get the old tournament patches? I’ve always wanted to put some old patches on a cardigan or something that the old demonstrators would have worn.

1 Like

mostly ebay and etsy… duncan patches are pretty easy to come by, some are way overpriced though. i try to keep it under 10 for a good patch, 25 for a really nice patch, or try to find bundles that average out to about 5 bucks each… also I collected these over about 10 months of searching around for cheaper ones.

also you can find nationals patches at bird in hand…

3 Likes

Love this topic. I’m following…

3 Likes

We make lamps

26 Likes

We build custom Rc cars

20 Likes

You must have some cool stuff you’ve made

3 Likes

Some other random things I made.
Display

Skateboard rack

Yo-yo stand

Surfboard themed shelf

12 Likes

I made a brake pedal for my longboard.

It is very functional/sketchy. Setup for goofy foot.

17 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve thought about making one of these! I love music and cigars but am not musically gifted. Rocky Patel makes some yummy cigars too.

9 Likes

@Pun1sh3R If you download it to YouTube you can copy the link and paste it. That’s how I have been doing it

1 Like

Did I mail you something before? I’m not sure if you are the same Cody? Or what it was for that matter, but I remember mailing something to a Cody. :upside_down_face:

Video posted above.

No, must be a different Cody.

I am not musically inclined either. My buddy is playing in that clip.

I felt confident in my self as a “Maker” that I could do it… The goal was if I build it, I have to learn to play it. That hasnt happened yet.

Yeah it’s all about the challenge of the build for me. Not only can I make it, but can I make it look and perform the way I envisioned it.

1 Like

Tentacle dip pen

13 Likes

18 Likes

Those are impressive. What are they made out of?