Any wrestlers here (the actual type, not WWE)?

Do you have any wrestling lineage or were you the first in your family as well?

1 Like

Haha you caught that first edit lol sounded a little braggadocios lol. My whole family wrestles /wrestled plus most of my cousins and my dad did as well so I have some legacy, I started young and was pretty good but than got my teeth kicked in prepuberty haha just was too chubby for my age, than I got to his school and grew 8 inches and did fairly well, never placed at states but always managed to beat some good kids

2 Likes

I tried to send you a message but you arenā€™t accepting them at the moment. Was just wondering if you knew Fred alderman, the dambros, okoorians, Alex Elliot or some of the other fiends from my area lol

I totally get the chubby thing. I was an unathletic kid until age 17. Since my wrestling coach in high school knew me from childhood it was kind of the joke at the end of the season that I initially couldnā€™t wrestle my way out of a wet paper bag because it was kinda true.

1 Like

Not sure whatā€™s going on my messages but I do know those familyā€™s but they were all younger than me more my brother last age but I believe he was fairly close with a dambro did one of them attend York college that you know? Also weā€™re both in sepa which most of the youth clubs know each other so I probably know all or most of the wrestling families you know haha

Hahah people peak at different times, perfect example my high school back up for de/te (I literally switch positions so he didnā€™t play) is a super bowl champion who currently plays for the saints

1 Like

Wait you know someone in the NFL too? Granted itā€™s been forever since Iā€™ve talked to him so if I was going to reach out to him it would definitely be more of a ā€œgroupieā€ sort of thing but I used to play football with Kyler Gordon in youth football! Heā€™s a corner for the Bears. Sadly, he got drafted to the Bears, but he was still a first round pick!

P.S. Sorry to any Bears fans in the audience. Youā€™ll be competent at offence. Someday.

1 Like

I know a few people actually but they are closer to other members of my family(Mike mcglitchey ben Watson plus a few who are out now) personally I just know Tanoh Kpassagnon but havenā€™t talked to him since hs but he was a sophomore when I was senior he got alot bigger and better after I left haha

1 Like

My bad. Of course my mind went to Wrasslin :joy::joy:

1 Like