any want to donate a bearing

(Johnny rocks!!!) #1

hey guys,

i don’t mean to be rude, but does any one have a new bearing that fits a dv888
that they would be willing to donate??? i have no money :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Sorry dude.

i do

(Johnny rocks!!!) #4

YOU DO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)!!!
does it fit a dv888? If it does, I’ll PM you my shipping adress

thank you!!!

Well you can actually wait for your birthday… then ask your parents to give you one.

(Mitch) #6

You should never ask for free stuff, its like begging… Always try to trade… Maybe string, or some counterweights… Ect…

Exactly!

(Johnny rocks!!!) #8

my birth day is 9 months away.
i asked if anyone WANTED to donate a bearing
i also said i DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE

(PutridNebula) #9

Okay, I totally understand the principle of “Not Begging” but, hey it was a shot in the dark and someone agreed to help him out. What is the big deal? Apparently, metal man has no problem with donating a bearing, so why should anyone else have a problem with it?

We’ve just had a few bad melons begging too much. Put a bad taste in our mouths.

(PutridNebula) #11

yeah, I understand, the actions of few cause many to suffer, I totally get that principle too.

(Jamesofyoyo) #12

I am not saying this in a mean way but I think Metalman was being sarcastic. Sorry if I am wrong. And Johnny Rocks, you spelled the title wrong. :wink:

yes i do!

(Johnny rocks!!!) #14

thank you, ill PM you my shipping adress

aucully JAMES i already sent him a bearing and im not sarcastic

(Jamesofyoyo) #16

Ok, that is exactly why I said “I think.”