any want to donate a bearing

hey guys,

i don’t mean to be rude, but does any one have a new bearing that fits a dv888
that they would be willing to donate??? i have no money :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Sorry dude.

i do

YOU DO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)!!!
does it fit a dv888? If it does, I’ll PM you my shipping adress

thank you!!!

Well you can actually wait for your birthday… then ask your parents to give you one.

You should never ask for free stuff, its like begging… Always try to trade… Maybe string, or some counterweights… Ect…

Exactly!

my birth day is 9 months away.
i asked if anyone WANTED to donate a bearing
i also said i DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE

Okay, I totally understand the principle of “Not Begging” but, hey it was a shot in the dark and someone agreed to help him out. What is the big deal? Apparently, metal man has no problem with donating a bearing, so why should anyone else have a problem with it?

We’ve just had a few bad melons begging too much. Put a bad taste in our mouths.

yeah, I understand, the actions of few cause many to suffer, I totally get that principle too.

I am not saying this in a mean way but I think Metalman was being sarcastic. Sorry if I am wrong. And Johnny Rocks, you spelled the title wrong. :wink:

yes i do!

thank you, ill PM you my shipping adress

aucully JAMES i already sent him a bearing and im not sarcastic

Ok, that is exactly why I said “I think.”