any tips for filming during a sunset or when its near dark?

alright so my next video idea (also probably one of my worst ideas) is that i want to film with the fireflies outside cause i can. Soo trial and error already the film quality sucks. So, there any tips for coloring that stand out while filming? like clothing, yoyo string or and tips i can do with my camera so it doesn’t look awful? my camcorder has a white balance on it would that help in any way? i just want the film to look halfway decent. (because its eventually going to go downhill in the editing anyways)

Use lights? A night vision camera?

I don’t know if it transfers to the camera, but I do notice when it’s getting dark/ around sunset, I find my string to really POP even though its dark out

Same Here.

One thing you could try if you need your string to pop is using a black light (and clothing that wont be affected). The neon color of the string would pop a lot better in the low-light situations and become much more visible.

This insanely glowing yoyo string

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/791/G-String---Glow-(5-Pack)

and a glow yoyo or glow mod

thanks for the help also please note most of my filming is not near my house i would not have a power socket in the middle of a field.