Any throwers in upper NJ?

To far for me :’( its a 2 and a half hour drive from south jersey :-[

Well this is basically what I said before about yoyoers from North and South Jersey.

We can’t ALL meet at one particular place because it would be a disadvantage to others who live far away. So I suggest making probably 2-3 clubs, but it is of the same organization. So like NJ Throwers-North, NJ Throwers-South, and maybe even NJ Throwers- Central (If needed).

However these are all just some suggestions so if anybody has a better approach, then feel free to ask away.

Alright. I will see if I can go to the game shop and ask them about us meeting there. It would be bad if 10 yoyoers just showed up at random afterall. If it’s ok I will let you know here. If its not ok, we will instead meet up at either Peterson feild, or the Rockaway mall depending on weather. Both are less than 15 minutes from that game store, so those that want to go there can anyways. I will have it all finalized tomorrow.

This is going to be awsome.

While we are together, we can / need to work out a few things if we want this to be a regular thing.

I’m afraid I had an issue come up today for talking to All in one Collectibles today (going off to college, I’m sure you can imagine)

But its alright, I have it all figured out. We are going to meet at the Rockaway mall in the food court at 4:00, and end at 6, that way the few people who said they do Friday Night Magic can do it, as it starts at 6:30 at the All in one place. I may skip out on that, as something came up for me that night up as a suprise. Lets try to gather behind the Nori sushi place there, which is on the opposite side to the foodcourts outside entrance. Just look for me, I have red hair, and will have my yoyo out.

This is probably a bad idea, but text me at 8628125562 to confirm that you’re coming, and or find me. My name is Max by the way.

See you Friday.

To be clear, I will be there regardless. We will spend like 20 or 30 minutes discussing some set up stuff over lunch. Or dinner. That way this is ongoing. We will probably walk around a bit, so we don’t draw a big crowd.

Make sure sure to check in with me.

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it this time. Sorry guys. :-[

I hope everything turns out successfully though. I’ll do my best to make it to the next one. :slight_smile:

Thats ok. Is anyone going?

Am I the only one?

Regardless, I will be there at the Rockaway mall.

… just me and me Yoyo… I will be there… just saying…