Looking for NJ Club/Players

Hello My name is Rob Im looking to meet up with other Players/ Clubs In My Area ( Jerseyshore) Or Close By. Any Help Would Be Great. Thanks

1 Like

I have a friend that goes to tiki tiki yoyo club in Woodbury NJ, no idea how close it is to the jersey shore but that’s the only one i really know of. there’s also new york yoyo club which might also be closeish by for you as well. Also if you can’t make it there i know NJ does a lot of yoyo contests.

3 Likes

Yes I Just Found Woodbury Thanks for your Help ! R-

I highly recommend Tiki Tiki, they have a nice range of throwers who attend (from beginner to regionally/nationally ranked). You’ll be able to learn a lot from them! I used to go pretty often until I moved a couple months back. So even if you can only make it once in a while, it’s worth the trip.

I want to Thank you Soo Much For The Reply. I know about Tiki Now…And I Just Have to make the time to go Down There. They Sound Like Great People. Thank you Again for Your Time ! My Yo Yo Thanks You !:smiley::smiley:

No problem! They also have a lot of cool throws for sale (OneDrop, CLYW, 2Sick, etc.).