Any room for this old member in this community?

Oh god, I haven’t seen that one in years!

I also remember the brown one with the flower stickers I did for another dude. We pumped a few of those out, man.

1 Like

Jensen’s still sane. Slacks off, but you should see his fanbase and how fast those Marmot 2s sell out. Jason Lee though. Jason’s not exactly healthy.

Double

I would think that’s more because of CLYW. The original was one hell of a yo-yo. I still own mine! Acid wash green, yo.

Don’t forget all the startup companies. Worlds is also now moving around, this year in Prague.

I’m having a damn hard time figuring out what new yo-yo to buy…

I’m also trying to justify why I should buy a new one. I have a whole case full of perfectly fine old ones. Looking at the offerings from the last four years up until now, it doesn’t look like much has changed.

Play a dm2. Then play a Draupnir. You will be so overwhelmed with the draupnirs greatness, I promise :wink:

I’m really leaning towards OneDrop right now for whatever reason. Those three different body styles for one yo-yo thing is neato. I like the organic shape the best. I really do like rounded yo-yos more than angular ones.

…(said he after he put his Agape on his finger)

What rock have you been hiding under? Good to see you IV!

I stopped smoking with electronic-cigarettes, became a manufacturer of them and got a cushy corporate job with a company that liked my “ways”.

and I still play a metric ufckton of Team Fortress 2.

Leaning towards the organic benchmark from One Drop right now… BUT…

I think I’m going to be a thrifty little bastard and buy some kitty string and just keep using my Juggernaut. I’m not getting into spending all of my cash on throws again.

1 Like

#Tradeunusuals4lyf

Lower walls, bigger size, and a bigger focus on speed and stability.

Yoyofactory is selling it’s mystery box on her for $45 right now with 2 metal throws so you could always just buy that

You do not need to drop lots of $ on new throws. Like a previous post said: the YYR Draupnir is; by far the best yoyo on the market today.

Just get that.

If you cannot afford one; get the YYR Triad. Second best, but still the bomb.

No need to bother with anything else. Really.

I am curious, how old are you?

-g

Shai owns a Draupnir but he likes his Agonist and Phaser more. There is never going to be a best yoyo.

Actually the Draupnir is the best yoyo. Shai just doesn’t like his best yoyo(that actually does make sense).

To be fair, there are only a few people on this forum who have actually played an Agonist.

Hey! Not sure if ya remember me since I was like, 10 then, but I sure as hell remember ya! Nice to see ya again! Anyway, not sure if side effect throws existed 4 years ago, but you gotta try them anyway!