Any Old Guys Here?

I’m only 13.

1 Like

I’m only 27… but I’ve been in the yoyo world for 14 years… so I’m getting old in relation to how long most have been around. It’s still weird when I meet yoyo players who weren’t born yet when I started.

Kyle

37 and have a serious yoyo addiction

I’m 42 but feel like 84 most days. Pulling out a yoyo always makes me feel younger when I land tricks and older when I don’t.

40 in a few months. Good to see all us old folks running round these parts!

Does my second-cousin count?

She’s in my cousin wife. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, I’ll come clean…I’m a youthful 62. Happy to hear that I’m not that “odd”. But
Magritte, looks like you’ve got the award. ;D

Good to hear from you all. I just bought a Duncan Pro Z and I’m getting more proficient already. Once I get the basics worked out, I hope to upgrade a bit. Like most things, yo-yos today are a far cry from what they were when I was young.

1 Like

Magritte and Glen Godsey are VERY close to the same age and actually live in the same city if I’m not mistaken. Tulsa?

Hehe, that’s funny.

There the same person.

Oops. There is a woman the same age as Glen in the same city though. I’ve seen her video.

Hey Glen, What is her name? You must have heard of her.

Moomintroll8? The Grandma yo-er on Youtube?

Yes! She’s 60 though. Not as old as I thought. She’s great though!!!

Yeah, she’s awesome!

And inspiring.

Makes me happy.

I wish she was my Grandma. :smiley:

1. among other benefits, i find it a lot easier to play fixed axle having been around when there was no alternative.

Yeah, you’re awesome!

I love the new video!

I’m Old-er than a few of my siblings.

Yeah two.

Hey, welcome!

I am 48. When I made my handle for the forum - my youngest said that the forum didn’t have any old geezers like me. So that is what I called myself.

looks like I am older than most, but not as old as some :slight_smile:

Is this the lady with the dog that keeps interrupting? She rocks if it’s the person I’m thinking about. Where did she go. I wonder.

Yeah as already previously stated, I am 35, and strangely I also lived in Tulsa for a while (about a year…I used to date an American woman) before being deported haha

I have only been throwing again since xmas but I am completely obsessed @ the moment and have purchased over 10 new throws in 4 months :slight_smile:

I made my 1st video after about 4 months throwing again and just made a 2nd video which I need to upload, not very good still but think I am getting a lot more consistent now…