Any knife guys?

I strop everything.

3 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

Joining the “Official” whittling club.

Working on getting a Rocking Chair for the Porch. LOL.

6 Likes

Whittling club… I like the sound of that.

5 Likes

Sounds like a subset of YYBC? LOL

4 Likes

Hey, I’d be in on that!

1 Like

It does hahah

1 Like

YYBC whittling sub committee.
Followed closely by the woodworks committee and the 3d printers and modding groups

I should get that private category request going but I’ve been just super busy these last few months

4 Likes

I’ve got a modest knife collection.

I used to carry a Swiss army knife on my keychain, but post 911 not so much. Instead I have the Multi-use tool in the picture which has alluded security checks many, many times including this week at the CLE Guardians Game.

Big fan of Ken Onion Kershaw knives. Picture has just a few that I could grab in the kitchen and family room.

6 Likes

If anyone is in the market for a benchmade Model 51 I may know a guy typing this who has one!

How many yo-yos is that?
I know a guy typing who’s asking for a friend.

2 Likes

lol just looking for cash if im being honest

1 Like

Good luck. Those don’t show up often.

How much cash? I wouldn’t mind a spare, but benchmade is also fussy about verifying where and when you bought it when you send it in for work.

@JSERR Just to show you how great the GEC group is, made a post last week and got this Pocket Carver in trade almost right away. Now to send it to Tom Krein for a regrind when I have the extra $

7 Likes

Dam, that’s such a nice one.

3 Likes

Wait; you get a button too? :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh man now I need to find mine and see if there was a button included. The CLYW of whittling hahah.

1 Like

I guess it would be super meta if you used your gec carver to whittle a clyw log counterweight

4 Likes

I need to hop on soon and get to hunting. I miss having a good classic piece.