Any Car guys? Post what you have/What you like.

@DrAwesome are you from tn?

no ga. Me and my dad drive up there.

Big into cars, own a mkv golf/rabbit and a supra.

Mostly into JDM and euros.

1967 Shelby Mustang GT500! Also saw a 1967 Corvette with my uncle, he went up to the guy to ask how much he wanted and the guy said it wasn’t for sale. My uncle offered him more than $60,000 for it! He still said no…

Pretty excited, but after four months of waiting, finally picking up my car in less than two weeks.

2014 Porsche Cayman S (White, just like this one)

Been driving my 17 year old car from college, so it will be quite a change.

What was the 17 year old car?

Toyota Rav4.

:slight_smile:

120 monstrous horses!

Congrats Jason, you deserve an awesome car!

1 Like

JDM Fan right here!

I drive a 86’ Corolla, with a 2jz swap and turbo. I want to get a miata, and drop the 2jz into it, that thing would be MEAN!!!

My dad built his engine for a 1997 Eclipse GSX

It’d do 0-60 in 3. Something seconds. Used to be the fastest street legal car in the state.

I special ordered and then customized my 2008 MINI Cooper S. Interior and exterior are black and yellow. Custom Autobot logo gear shift knob as well as modified MINI logo on steering wheel to include Autobot logo instead of just the MINI logo. It was nearly totaled two years ago driving from LA back to Vegas when a semi-truck wheel FELL OFF in front of my car. $16,000 worth of repairs (thanks insurance) and 8 weeks later I got my car back with a brand new engine and practically brand new entire front half. This car represents my love for small cars, for Bumblebee, for the Autobots, and yes, the town where I was born, Pittsburgh. Go Steelers.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh512/N8dogg23/mini2_zpse44c422e.jpg

(Guess which one is mine!)
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh512/N8dogg23/minirally1_zpsbadcfc6a.jpg

LOL my dad has a 1960 austin copper :Dhe just finished restoring it i help alot on the car
And the great thing about it is that the car is going to be mine in high school

That will rule! Drive safely in that little car!

Thanks :slight_smile: my dad let me drive the car in a parking lot :smiley:

I’m into cars too, I like imports and tuner cars. Some of my favorite cars are things like Subaru WRX STI and Supra’s and Evo’s, but I also like german cars. I have a mk4 VW GTI VR6, which is an awesome hot hatch.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/UsBsP0PsXk3KnUpmjjCQM57I9QI5CXbhoNRPEQjRj7g=w294-h220-p-no

Yeah, Supras are awesome, I love mine. They are pretty rare too.

1jzgte, precision 6262, tial 44mm wastegate. Making them high school parking lot kids in mustangs so mad. :slight_smile:

Let us know what you think of it when you get it. I was going to get one last year, but I have really sensitive ears, and the interior was just too loud. Still holding out for just the right car, driving my 11 year old corolla I bought in grad school.

If that Cayman had a quiet interior, I’d buy it tomorrow. Beautiful lines.

I’m a huge fan of Japanese and German cars. Right now I’m saving up for a 1989 BMW E30 [325i]. Yeah, it’ll probably cost me a little more due to bad fuel economy [26mpg highway? yikes] but I want to have a ‘selfish’ type of vehicle for myself. Plus, E30s are just cool.

And my dream car is the AE86 Corolla. No, not because of Initial D.

But right now my daily driver’s a '94 Corolla. Nothing fancy…still does the job taking me from point A to point B. I get good fuel economy, A/C still blows hard, all the good stuff.

As of racing, I like watching drifting and circuit races…but I have no time and money to actually do those myself…so I’ll stick with Gran Turismo.

I demand pictures, as a huge eight-six fan.

How much are those in the states? Converted from Norwegian Kroners (NOK), the norwegian price is starting from 170750$ and up. Like probably up beyond way 200k with some fancy extras