Anti-Yo

Saw this on another forum, and I thought I would bring it here. This was a tweet from Kiya’s twitter account:

Looks like we’re going to try and hit it again with Anti-Yo, let’s see if the magic still works.
http://twitter.com/SelfEdge

YWET?

Discuss.

(For those of you who don’t know about Anti-Yo and the whole situation, please search it or ask in another thread. I wish for this thread to be of discussion to what I posted above only.)

Uh… I’m pretty skeptical. YWET has been “in the works” for years(and years).
I’d love to see some new stuff from them though. I tend to do stupid crap like sell yoyos I love, and I’m three Bapezillas, a Business, and a pre-production Fluchs down. Haha.

The only yoyos I have seen from them are
-Bapezilla
-Eatsit
-BSP

Of course, I don’t know anything about this company…

I’m really not interested atm. I mean we heard so much hype about a yoyo that never came to fruition.

You
Wont
Enjoy
This?

But seriously, there has just been so much hype and not enough, you know, actual selling of this yo-yo. Plus there are all kinds of great yo-yos already out in or below the price range. HSpin, SPYY, and YoYoFactory all come to mind. Not to mention that those yo-yos won’t have issues such as bearing seats that will never let go of a bearing.