anodizing help

READ THIS FIRST!!!
okay if you are going to put ANY type of post that says “you shouldn’t do this because” i just want to tell you to GO AWAY!!
I am so tired of people telling me i can’t do this cause it’s too dangerous and all that, it’s worn out my last nerve,
so this post is purely for the people who know how to anodize, not “think your in over your head” or “i was asking the same thing and can’t find anything” and especially “it would be much cheaper to send it out to someone”

people said the same thing about de-anodizing and i did it no problem.

MAKE NO COMMENT UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING ME ADVISE!!

okay so this is the current site i learned a little knowledge about anodizing from: http://www.bryanpryor.com/anodizing.php
but now i need to know stuff like the acid to water porportion ( and yes i know add acid to water and not water to acid)

and if a car charger would be good enough and how to set up the procces

and what i should use as a cathode

and how much solution i should use

and if the yoyo should be suspended in the solution

and how long i should anodize

and also how to stuff like fades and splashes

and what dyes i should use like if i could use rit dye

and any other thing i should know (other than saftey)

again and finally if you post a warning comment it clearly shows you have not read my post at all and are telling me i can’t do this

NOTE if you do not know how to anodize and also want to know, DO NOT POST A COMMENT TO THIS TOPIC simpley click the nofity button and read the posts

dude,i doubt anyone will tell you. plus it is EXPENSIVE to start. it is also dangerous. and YES i read your entire post and YES i am defying you

I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THIS >:(

PM jasonwongzero, he is an Ano GOD!

…and CarlG is right, technically its dangerous based on the chemicals that are used so to post an answer might get someone hurt if they aren’t careful…not saying you wont be, its just so others don’t do something stupid and get themselves admitted to the hospital.

No warning from me. Just a few thoughts…

1. There are much better places to ask these questions.

2. De-anodizing is extremely simple compared to anodizing.

3. Answers for most of what you are asking is readily available online. I know because that is how I learned. In many ways, answering these questions on your own through study and research demonstrates a commitment, maturity and diligence that will benefit you well when you start anodizing. (I am NOT implying you are immature… just voicing my perspective on everyone who asks about anodizing.)

4. It sounds like you are hoping to do this in an economical way. I suspect this will make things harder for you. I’ve spent about seven hundred dollars on my setup, you should keep that in mind.

Honestly, i wish you the best in all of this. (And I’m sorry I’m not going to be any help in answering your specific questions.)

RIGHT IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS WANT TO ANODIZE, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK I, NOR JASON NOR ANY OTHER PERSON GIVING YOU INSTRUCTIONS IS LIABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!

That’s enough of the caps lock. Calm down and do your own research. This is a yo-yoing forum, not a plating forum.

http://www.focuser.com/anodize.html

order the book and do this at your own risk

you can also order some of the chemicals from elemental scientific where i work,  http://www.elementalscientific.net/

remember do this at your own risk, dont be stupid, these are chemicals like sulfuric acid and it involve using cathose to electrocute a chemical to open the pores and create a small layer of invisible hard cote, but you have to quickly transfer it from one thing of electricity to the next with the dye in it, are you sure you want ti risk this
? be careful is all i am saying but i do also say good luck