@angle731 feedback

Just wanted to offer some positive feedback for this user. Very accommodating, and very straightforward to deal with.

10/10 would do business with @angle731 again :+1:

7 Likes

Another :+1: for @angle731.

Just received my orange Kuntosh 5kqv and couldn’t be happier!

6 Likes

Just got a A-RT Grail from @angle731 it was exactly the condition stated!
Looked better than the pictures even
Was easy to work with and shipping was fast!
10/10 would do business again =D

1 Like

Great experience dealing with @angle731. Communication was great, prices were more than fair, shipping was quick and well protected. All in all I would be happy to repeat the deal any day of the week!

2 Likes

+rep in this guy. Fastest shipping I’ve ever had of any aftermarket business. Well packaged, yoyo in perfect condition!

1 Like

Just completed the best deal with @angle731….he mailed quickly after I paid him!!
The throw arrived in mint condition as presented! Beautiful throw!
I’d do it again no doubt!

1 Like

Just bought a Duncan Orbital GTX from @angle731 , very smooth transaction! Communication was quick and easy, yoyo was packaged very well, and it came exactly as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again!

1 Like

Great seller great prices! Don’t hesitate to buy from @angle731 !! Will do business again! Thanks!

1 Like

traded with @angle731 and it went super smoothly. 10/10 will do business again

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @angle731 everything was packaged perfectly and was as described! Will definitely do business with again!

1 Like

Just bought an MK1 PATH Cow colorway from @angle731. They were fast in shipping and the throw was packaged well and arrived in the expected condition. Feel comfortable and don’t hesitate to buy or trade with @angle731 10/10! 11/10 with rice

1 Like