An interesting concept i would like put before the vultures for discussion.

It would be helpful for say if a guy was selling a first run peak that he claims is mint. That’s huge money.

I would want to know for a fact this IS a first run peak, it IS mint, and IS working fine and as described.

So yes, for higher value items I would see this as helpful. But otherwise, I believe it would be a hassle, as pretty much alot of people here have said, and I don’t need to repeat.

I see. I understand your point, SR. Never thought of that one possibility. Yeah, for super premium/rare/sought out items, this could be one way to go. But if it’s anything that is not a CLYW, YYR, or any high-end [expensive] throw, I still think it’s unnecessary.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Hey, I skimmed over the last few post so tell me if I missed something.

1. yes, the inspectors could miss one little detail. If the detail is that small I would probably miss it too or not care at all about it. They most likely will not miss a huge ding or big to medium ano flaw.

2. We should make a rule book for inspectors. ex(1. throw 10 times to check for vibe. 2. unscrew and check both bearing seats…)

3. I think it should be $1 profit for the reviewer. After all you already have to pay for shipping. The reviewer should not make his reviews into a business.

4. The yoyo would have to be kept with the reviewer to ensure that it does not get additional dings from being played. I have a yoyo on the b/s/t that I still play. however, i use extreme! caution and only throw over grass.

5. The yoyos that have been should have a place where they can all easily be viewed. An idea is to try and get yoyoexpert to create an extra page under the forums that is just for the reviewed yoyos

6. You don’t have to send it to the reviewers if you don’t want to. If the yoyo is under $50 new or worth under $50(a supernova that is a beater with bad vibe. not hating. I have one and love it)

7. whatever the reviewer says goes. the reviewer should have a good camera. We should vote on the reviewers

tell me what you think. Constructive criticism is appreciated. ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: