Amplified Return Tops - Official News

Ovation

Yes

:wink:

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile:
did you get a hold of your manufacturer?

Yes. Got him on speed dial.

A week away from prototypes being ready.

1 Like

Sweet!

Can I test too? :open_mouth:

Testers are already set. Sorry. :confused:

I’ve got a greenish photo I can share though.

1 Like

Oh. ??? :-\

yay! A week away! Which means 5 months or so till I get to test the prototype!

1 Like

This made me laugh so hard. ;D Thank you. :slight_smile:

It won’t be five months. :smiley: I promise. :wink:

The wait for prototypes is so underestimated, I am having to wait 3 weeks for mine.

1 Like

What do you all think of this colorway? It’s experimental, and only two were made as proof of concept.

I call it Hawaiian Honeydew. Named after my favorite sno-cone.

1 Like

I feel like it might wear differently than other anodized yoyos, does it feel weird on your hand?

It feels great in the hand. Very smooth. The splash isn’t raised or feel-able.

Being dual-finish only should affect grinds.

It looks really AWESOME!

i want one of those… amplified you wouldnt mind shipping one my way for a bit would ya… hint hint

The other one is already taken… And mine doesn’t leave my hand. :smiley:

1 Like

Blind-foil?!??

1 Like

So when were testers decided on? I remember asking for it before it was even the Ovation. You can tell me frankly, I don’t really mind if you just say something like “I don’t even know you/your skills” or “You’re not good enough”. Pretty bummed though

1 Like

woo! 4 months!!

Most were decided on and confirmed about a month before nationals. The core of the group being comprised of people that tested the Shout. One spot was taken by a person I met at nationals. The last spot was filled on Oct. 3rd. Having a long list of people to ship prototypes to, coupled with the pace at which my machinist can churn out runs, can really slow the release process down. I have a date I want to reach. I have to plan accordingly. Loosing time during testing isn’t part of that plan. It’s not about you, your skills, or the fact that I don’t know you. Deadlines must be met. It’s extremely cut and dry.

There will be other opportunities in the future. The Ovation isn’t the last ART throw in the pipeline.

2 Likes