Amplified Return Tops - Official News

I can’t wait either. Your pictures are always so awesome!

Oh and Desert Sunset is gone… That was a popular color… I think I will make more… Maybe…

Wow! I can’t believe that was the most popular color of the bunch. It’s definitely nice, but not in my top four. Pretty cool to know which one sold out first. And, congratulations on a great first week of sales.

Yep. I expected another color to go first, but its all good. These first 3 days have been great!

Shouts should be arriving to new homes tomorrow! Super pumped!

Out for delivery!

Well that was a good first week…

Congrats, I wish I were part of it.

SEC officially got AMPLIFIED! I’d like to announce ART’s bronze sponsorship of the premier yoyo event in the Southeast! As a budding company in the region, it is important to help grow our surrounding area’s yoyo community. This is a needed first step.

ART won’t be at the event in person, but definitely in spirit!

On the contest date (08/01/15) I’ll be in a U-Haul…

But that doesn’t stop you guys! Come from near, come from far, just come… and get your throw on!

I don’t have one of your YoYo’s, and don’t have the extra cash for any yoyos right now, but I love how as a really new company you’re already supporting the community. Awesome job, can’t wait to support you by buying your yoyos in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m impressed by your company. :slight_smile:

I just purchased my third Shout. I’m impressed to see that the funds are being put to such good use. :wink: It’s too bad you can’t be there to set up a table and sell some throws. :slight_smile:

When can this be moved to the official manufacturers news?

I guess when I become official. :wink:

I really have no idea when this will be moved. One day…

JHB quit being lazy and move this thread!//

:slight_smile:

How can you be more official?!? You’re on the store!!

What do you mean?

“On the store!”

My mistake, I forgot these weren’t sold through YYE. Sorry :slight_smile:

Well, I have the Shout, and I can vouch for the fact that it is official. Officially plays great. As long as that’s the case, all the rest will fall into place.

#sotrue :slight_smile:

Check the specs. The weight should be in grams