aMAYzing YYF sale

Ben deletes the entry and relists with picture at full price when they start getting notification that they arrived so i doubt thatll happen but good luck.

2 Likes

i like the komune its neat

5 Likes

nothing in the sale so far im itching to buy and everything is stuff they have a bunch of so im not sad if i miss it they will have more next year lol.

2 Likes

Got Trust Ben and a clear/black Overthrow. Gonna be honest. Not a big wide fan and donā€™t care a ton about bimetals which sound like what Trust Ben will be, but Iā€™ve regretted every time I didnā€™t get the Trust Ben. Overthrow is wide but itā€™s $10 and looks neato. Looking forward to seeing what else he unearths in the coming weeks.

Iā€™ll finally have something to post in what did you get in the mail this week :joy:

2 Likes

I ordered trust Ben, violet horizon, one red and one blue kommune.

1 Like

ah shucks ok

1 Like

Iā€™m confused. Where do I go to look at the b-grades? I donā€™t see them on the YYF site.

trust ben links are usually only up for 24 hours. will be gone tomorrow

2 Likes

im just holding out for a shutter elite dealā€¦

really good deals just not interested in these models today, maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some of them and the rest Iā€™m not jumping up and saying I need that but loopers or tiny yo-yos Iā€™ll be ready for.

4 Likes

Probably not the moz he said it was unreleased. Maybe a different colorway, but probably something new. I bet 50mm+ wide.

2 Likes

I need some new centertrac bearings so I ordered some overthrows and aarows to go along with the trust Ben. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be getting the boss jds.

3 Likes

Does the boss have a slight finger dimple or is it a bump for more center weight. I want one if it can fingerspin. Itā€™s hard to tell sometimes in the picture

Ooops i forgot not to post competing store links lol.

Kinda ironic cuz this whole thread is about an external store sale, a store that also sells yoyos on YYEā€¦

Silly rule IMO. I get it, but silly.

7 Likes

Anyone know the specs of the Kommune? Canā€™t find much about it. Been looking for a cheap organic thatā€™s reasonably powerful and stable.

3 Likes

56.4mm x 41.1mm and 65.5grams , machined in the USA. It a Kapital without the bump outs, more of a 401k profile. For $10 bucks its hard to beat.

7 Likes

Wondering the same myself. I bought the Trust Ben but am still eyeing the Kommune like :eyes:.

All I want from Amayzing is a really cheap nine dragons though lol. What are the odds?

5 Likes

Idk but if there is one Iā€™m def coping it

2 Likes