Amateur Yo-Yo Photography

Thank you @YoYoExpertGarrett and @gregoryfromearth! There’s a lot of fun stuff you can do with these balls, and it seemed fitting with the name of the yoyo lol.
Thanks @MarkD! I’ve played it pretty much every day - maybe I’m still honeymooning with it, but it’s great. It’s everything I’ve come to like in a yoyo, but all in the same yoyo finally.

3 Likes

Retic Atra - Planet Namek colorway
Airetic HyperGlo string

13 Likes

I love how the pink string pops

2 Likes

Mk1 Diffraction2 w/ Airetics HyperGlo

11 Likes

Planet Namek colorway is amazing. Next time you have to use green string because Namekians are green though :stuck_out_tongue:

Those Airetic HyperGlo strings look really nice in the last 2 pics.

2 Likes

How’s the Atra? Especially if you can compare it to the Boa and Puff Adder :snake:

2 Likes

The Atra does remind me a little bit of the Puff Adder, if comparing to that or the Boa, but it plays much different. The Puff Adder is one of my main EDCs, and I think i might like the Atra a little more. It’s mainly a V shape, but the roundness of the rims and the slight groove cut between the rims and walls gives it a little bit of a W shape feel. I love the cup design, though some aren’t fans of the spikes, I don’t mind them. The Atra is also a little bit bigger in both width and diameter of the Puff Adder (I don’t have my Boa here to compare to that as easily). I don’t typically go for V shapes, but I’ve just accepted at this point that Neil knows what he’s doing, because every Retic yoyo I’ve gotten (4 now) have been amazing. If you like the Puff Adder, I think you would definitely like the Atra.

4 Likes

13 Likes

now thats sick

1 Like

Wow, you have some serious photo skills. Love these.

Here’s a quickie of the two hobbies currently in my rotation. (I have hobby ADD.)

10 Likes

Thank you dude! Much appreciated!

1 Like

9 Likes

Retic Death Adder

11 Likes

Um…is that what I think it is? :star_struck:

Retic Boa

9 Likes

woah, that’s an awesome photo

2 Likes

Thanks Mark!!

2 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while
Retic Burm and Atra

Retic Puff Adder

7 Likes

Your pics rule @shatterFX
Here’s one from warmer times, it’s so cold today!

4 Likes

Thank you @gcoomans!!