Aloha!

lol

uh ya… i have an excuse.
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/128930117516081822.jpg

Whats up Johnson? I have too say I really love your 2a. I am getting a little board of your 1a though… I hope you can make it to the next PNWR.

Yes, yes there is. If you read the thread, you would know. :wink:

Welcome to the forum Grant ;D
Nice vid by the way, I can’t say anything about your yoyoing :stuck_out_tongue:

To all of you guys: Thanks for the warm welcome (pitchfork? ;D), and thanks for the many comments on the new video. I take in everything you guys say, and try to improve based on your criticism, so if anyone else has some ideas on ways i could improve, please tell me. :P,

@Gorrilla_YO, I don’t think we were at the same hotel, because the one i went to was called the Manua Kea, and it didn’t have any water slides. hehe, but ya, Hawaii is amazing!

Thanks guys!

LOL…i was exited i guess, hahah.
Did you visit more than one hotel? Somewhere in your video you were under a waterfall in cave, next to a man made lake, where people ride those paddle boat thingies. That looked exactly like where i was, i even took a photo of it. I’m sure. Oh well, they sure do make hotels look similar…

i guess it wasn’t you after all, but there was someone throwing where i was at. Maybe my eyes deceive me…hahaha… ::slight_smile:

Anyways,
i wish i was good as YOU…lol
Excellent Throwing, way better than me, you got a smooth flow.
Again, Welcome to the forums ;D
~Gorrilla_yo

Man, you guys are so mean yet friendly in your own freakish way! But to let ya know Grant, you pwn and you got me into yo-yoing! Stronger Yo-yo FTW! (inspiring much?)

He to inspires me to throw everyday…

U have to teach dat move at 0.51, it was tight

Sick video Grant.

Here’s a little critism:
You should try adding some more 5a into your videos. You haven’t done it in a while and I think alot of viewers would enjoy a nice change of pace.

-JUMP