This can be closed, done for now

This can be closed, done for now.

6 Likes

Which mice did you settle on?

2 Likes

Lab.

2 Likes

90% of the time I use a Vaxee Outset AX but I will switch to the LG G Pro X Superlight or Razer Basilisk Ultimate on occasion.

Some things are gone, some things remain. If you want to bundle stuff, I accept that about you.

The second half of this message is not directed at you specifically

1 Like

Another day has passed. I recently got very into Vampire Survivor. It is extremely fun for the price, and for how simple it is. I can’t recommend it enough as a time waster. I also started playing Cuphead and it is very very difficult. More than I thought it would be. It’s very fun though.

If you buy something, it will be shipped tonight. Even if you buy it tomorrow. For legal reasons that is a joke.

2 Likes

Ohhh thanks for the information. I’m currently looking for gaming mice as well so this is really helpful.

2 Likes

Let me know if you have any questions! I can do a good deal on what’s left too if you’re interested

1 Like

Sure thing! I’ll think about it, shipping mice internationally might not be the best idea.

1 Like

Oh, yeah you are probably right on that. Probably more trouble than it’s worth

2 Likes

Take any two items for $65. Minus the Theodore. That can be had for $100

Another day has passed.

Still playing Cuphead. Getting better. Finally beat a boss without getting hit. It was the pyramid guy on the second island.

Take all yoyos for $355
Take all mice/controller for $200
Take everything for $450
Take any two items for $65, excluding the Thedore

1 Like

Take any two for $55, excluding the Theodore.
Take EVERYTHING for $400
Take all Yoyos for $300
Take all mice/controllers for $150

Who can resist these crazy dealz? With a z? Outrageous.

3 Likes

Some things still available. Let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Another day has passed. I was thinking about how I type that pretty often and wondered how many times I typed “past” instead of “passed”.

Only 6 yoyos remain. Take any two items for $55, excluding the Theodore.

Take everything for $300.

Take only the yoyos for $250.

Take the mice for $85

Another day has passed.
Another day has past and gone.

1 Like

I find myself agreeing with you, emphatically

Wait it would still be another day has passed and gone.

Another day has gone past would be correct

Passed is a verb, past is an adverb in this situation

Passed’ vs. ‘Past’: What’s the Difference?

The words “past” and “passed” are homophones, which means they sound alike; however, they are different words that have different uses in the English language.

1. Past: The word “past” is primarily used as a noun that means “an earlier time.” It can also be used as an adjective, adverb, or preposition—all of which are related to an earlier time.
    1. Passed: The word “passed” is the past tense of the verb “pass.” When combined with the words “has” or “have,” “passed” can also serve as the future participle or past participle of the verb “pass.”

I lost control over this. I’m past it.

1 Like

I find myself agreeing with your agreeing with me, emphatically.

Another day has passed.

Another day has become the past.

Take the last 3 yoyos for $150

Take the rest of the mice for $75

Take everything for $200

2 Likes