Sold, can be closed

Sold. You have missed your chance.

7 Likes

Free bump for a future member of hitbox gang.

6 Likes

Really want a hitbox, shame not guaranteed compatible with PS5 fighting games.

3 Likes

Yep unfortunately. Not a problem if you play on pc though

2 Likes

A couple days have past.

Everything still available. Let me know if you’re interested.

Everything still available. Buy this fight stick so I can buy a different fight stick and continue feeding the addiction.

2 Likes

Taking down the Hitbox so my friend can borrow it. Take everything for $110

5 Likes

Another day has passed.

Open to trades I suppose. Open to anything but specifically looking for CLYW I don’t have

OR CLYW I do have if it’s a Canvas, an Unknown Peak 2, or an Igloo in a cool color.

1 Like

Holy hell… $110 for all this is a stupid good deal, if I didn’t have 3/4 throws here I’d jump on it.

2 Likes

To be fair, the Motif is beat to hell and very vibey. Still fun as a beater though

Days have passed.

If you would like to buy this stuff I can throw in some cool extras. I don’t know what yet but it will be cool. I will also throw in a string bundle.

4 Likes

Here you go, $75 for this plus whatever other stuff I can come up with, not including the string I’ll be including.

3 Likes

I wish I had the money for this, I’d have paid this price for just the MoNo alone. Somebody else grab this so I can stop thinking about it lol.

2 Likes

Is the mono the yoyo made by a Peak enthusiast? If so, how does it play compared to a Peak if you don’t mind me asking?

Also, some one needs to buy this ASAP

1 Like

Peak was one of the main inspirations if I’m not mistaken. I have only played an original Peak once for like 5 minutes so I don’t think I can fairly compare. It’s a fun yoyo though. Very soft finish too, it’s pretty interesting.

So many bills coming up but such a good price ugh the dilemma

1 Like

Seems to be more common interest in the Mono. Someone buy the set and sell me the 5050. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should clarify that the Terrarian is not included in this, it was already sold.

1 Like

Okay guys, you no longer have to worry about missing out, because you did. This is sold.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.