Closed Topic

Nothing to see here!

11 Likes

heyyy i’m looking at the worry bricks if you still have them

2 Likes

I have them all still. Are you interested in the bundle and are you in US?

1 Like

how much would it be if i could get a 2-3 of them instead of all 5? also yess i’m in the us

1 Like

Just depends on the package. Lemme know what you’d like and we can work something out.

Individual prices are here (shipped conus) but will take $ off if bundling:
Sliders (one pair left) - $15
Tacticals - $30
Cubes - $25
Minis - $40
Center brick a $20

i’m looking at the minis and cubes

2 Likes

(updated post) Pretty firm on bundles and prices at this point, but it never hurts to ask!

1 Like

Do you have any worry brick sliders available still?

1 Like

Will sell YYE Contest bag (pictured) with multi-bundle bundles.

For $600 I’ll ship you the first case filled as pictured.

For $350 I’ll ship you the second case half full as pictured.

$900 for all yoyos w/ 1 case

1 Like

I’m truly unaware how that static bundle is still available. I have sold 2-3 Sudos for close to that asking price for Both a Sudo and a wave. I’m not sleeping, I’m just broke. Y’all sleepin 🫶🏽

Edit. I’m illiterate. What I mean is that I’ve sold a single Sudo for almost the same price as this amazing bundle. Deallzzzz

1 Like

:joy: The longer it sits the more tempted I get to keep it. Telling myself I don’t need duplicates, but is it really a dupe if I put different side effects on it?

It is not a dupe if you put side effects on it. There. Sometimes we all need a friendly push off the cliff’s edge into the bottomless abyss. All done with good intentions, I assure you.

Back in town bump. Who has some Xmas cash burning holes in their pockets?

2 Likes

Post update bump

1 Like

Pming

1 Like

Please delete topic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.