Alex's video reviews: Hybrid Yoyo comparison

Thank you for such an in depth review excited to share with others!! Thank you for the support

2 Likes

You guys make a good yoyo man. Keep it up.

1 Like

Just finished my latest video.

The MagicYoyo Monometal Match.

11 Likes

Ah, helpful to know the difference between Y01 and Y03 in play. Love that hot pink Y03 Hertz, though.

Yeah those two play very different even though they have similar profiles.

Both are good though.

1 Like

I had a hard time finding information about string when i first beganā€¦so i made a video with some basic information about the subject.

6 Likes

As someone just starting to experiment with different kinds of string, this was a real helpful video, nicely put together! Especially the tips for longer-term maintenance, iā€™ve got a set of the C3yoyodesign nylon strings so thatā€™s super useful.

1 Like

Comparing the different MagicYoyo Z series bimetals.

Less of a difference than i actually expected.

8 Likes

Great review. Answers if I really need / want a z02 or z03 answering being probably good with just my z01

1 Like

Great review, Alex! Seriously one of the better formatted tevirws Iā€™ve seen.

2 Likes

Yeah, ā€œneedā€ probably not. ā€œWantā€ is usually a whole different matter.

2 Likes

Alex reviews hit different

2 Likes

love your reviews , because of your reviews , i know own 2 shooting stars , 1 i keep responsive all the time ( still learning ) the other unresposive , ( practicing the bind over over ) , and also the New Iceberg ā€¦looks like weā€™re both IYOYO fans ā€¦keep the reviews going

JACK

2 Likes

Thanks man. I have a couple of new videos in the planning stages. Think Iā€™ll make one this week.

And hereā€™s the first one.

13 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t buy more yo-yosā€ lol I feel attackedā€¦

(I realize you amend this statement at the end validating collecting)

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s just that people try to put on reasons why they need a new yoyo. And most of us donā€™t. But itā€™s fine to get one just because you want it. Nothing wrong with that.

4 Likes

This was great, Alex! Really confirms what we all know deep down but sometimes dont want to admit to ourselves LOL

Love your videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the combo with the Node.

1 Like