Alex's Sasquatch

It says Alex B helped design CLYWs Sasquatch. What did he do just say make the Gnarwhal bigger? I remember they released the Gnarwhal and the Sasquatch proto pictures together, at the same time. Did he help with the Gnarwhal? I’m just wondering what a “signature model” really means especially when they have a Zach edition Sasquatch too. I’m going to try and get one on the next release unless the Avalanche comes out first so noone think I’m hating I am really just wondering how this works.

It’s just and still a yoyo…
No big deal…

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that a signature model is one that the person had some design input on, whereas a named version is one where the main input is on appearance, e.g. color choice, engravings, etc. So I’m guessing Alex had the majority of player design input/preference for the Sasquatch (not to say others didn’t contribute), and for the “Zachsquatch” Mr. Gormley possibly chose the colors and contributed the fine tag-like engravings.

your right its not the big deal or the mighty flea, its way bigger ;D

Thats cool about the color choosing for Zach. Am I right they released the pictures of the Gnarwhal and the Sasquatch at the same time before either were released? What came first (created, not released)? If the Sasquatch came first I’d say Alex helped the design of the Gnarwhal too because they are literally the same exact yoyo just one is bigger one is smaller.

I remember watching SBL (rip… :’() and they had a picture of the protos. They said that Chris asked alex which one he wanted to be his signature model. He choose the, sasquatch, claiming that the sasquatch was more stable.
Thats the reason, I do not know if he contributed in the design though.

That’s also why the Gnarwhal was released first.

He designed the gnarwhal/sasquatch shape, CLYW just released it in two sizes. (Genesis and Yuuksta anyone?)

well that was nice of caribou chris, thanks guys!

I remember when the genesis and severe were just being released and tyler complaining he wanted the genesis as his signature haha