Ajolivarez Feedback

@Ajolivarez is great seller.
Solid communication, fast shipping.

Good to go.

9 Likes

Made a Purchase from @Ajolivarez, Fast Shipping, Excellent Communication, and Did me a Favor of holding a Throw, wouldnt Hesitate to Buy from him or even Trade

2 Likes

A fantastic seller. Great communication. A true pleasure to do business with, as well as shoot the breeze about some throws. Would purchase from with no hesitation!

2 Likes

Super Communication and crazy fast shipping. Came exactly as described!!! I’m Very thankful!

1 Like

The man is an institution. With a YoyoFreaks collection that would make JD himself blush.

2 Likes

Awe shucks, that compliment made me blush :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great guy to deal with don’t hesitate to trade or purchase from

1 Like

Completed another transaction with @Ajolivarez, awesome seller.

3 Likes

Thank you again great deal fast shipping just as described :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Did a big group purchase from this fine gentleman back in Jan and everything was perfect! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

He’s The Best!! Sold me a minty smooth titanium

2 Likes

Another flawless trade w/AJ…always a pleasure doing business…X 2
Had a couple of deals in a 3 week period without a hitch! Totally cool!

4 Likes

Sold me my bbb Akita!!! Awesome transaction great seller!!!

3 Likes

Bought a Manatee from AJ, he shipped it within a few hours. Packed great in a box instead of an envelope. Managed to get the throw in 2 days so I should probably also give positive feedback to USPS.

1 Like

Got an Unknown YYF Freak from this amazing individual, with 2 BBB mantees on the way. Excellent communication and very helpful, quick shipping and proper packaging. Would recommend doing business with him 10/10

2 Likes

Another successful transaction with @Ajolivarez . Great communication and super fast shipping.

3 Likes

Purchased a G2 TiShee and it came just as described and super quickly to boot! Will definitely buy from Ajolivarez again.

1 Like

I highly recommend @Ajolivarez .
He hooked me up with a rare find and shipped super quick.

3 Likes

Amazing guy, went above and beyond to pay it forward and helped me “a complete stranger to him” out on the good word of fatguysnacks247 who did a favor for him. Made coming back to the community after my absence completely worth it knowing there are good people like this still around. <3 would deal with again and again and again. Thanks again for the amazingly all but untouched mint bape.2!

1 Like

Just bought a high end yoyo from @Ajolivarez. Communication was fast and clear. Shipped out fast and packaged everything securely. Yoyo and extras arrived in excellent condition as advertised. Thank you!
Hopefully will be able to do business with him again.

1 Like