Airetic choice bearings?

anyone try them? if so, any reviews? any comparisons to other bearings?

1 Like

I dig em! No shields! Not snaggy. Inexpensive. Pull the trigger on em!

2 Likes

They’re terrible! Don’t buy them and leave them all for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nah they’re pretty excellent. To me, they feel pretty identical to Boss Rage. Not sure if they’re from the same source but IMO they’re comparable. Hope Airetic does a better job of keeping them in stock than G2.

Hmm mine came shielded but got these a couple of months ago… :thinking: (they came individually packed but I consolidated)

2 Likes

You should try these @zslane I think they’re cheaper than boss rage

3 Likes

Well, it’s not like $5.99 per bearing (Boss Rage) is all that expensive to begin with. And while I do get frustrated by how infrequently Jake keeps them in stock, I do appreciate their lack of shields and am willing to pay the small premium for that.

4 Likes

No joke man. Down with shields!

4 Likes

Hmmmm… coulda sworn mine came without shields?!? It’s been more than a few months since I’ve ordered some though.

1 Like

Hmm no clue, then. But mine definitely came shielded. Maybe I just got slightly unlucky with the batch I received?

Idk if theyre good or not, never tried one. However airetic are good people and you should support good people :slight_smile:

2 Likes