After this pandemic, where are you traveling to?

Don’t know if I’m the only one going insane,
but I’m so ready to hit the beaches again.

after this pandemic finally blows over,
where are you flying/driving/biking/traveling to?

Share the destination and how you plan to get there.

4 Likes

Hoping we can do the road trip to visit family in Kansas and Montana that we had planned for this past summer in summer 2021. I am hopeful but not necessarily optimistic. Need to visit family, get some fresh mountain air, and do some fly fishing.

3 Likes

that’ll be a blast, are you going through Nebraska and the Dakota’s or the mountain range states like Utah, Colorado?

2 Likes

Just going to see family that we haven’t been able to see since this started. But don’t hold your breath, I have a feeling this is just getting started and it’s going to be awhile :pensive:

4 Likes

Hopefully Colorado/Utah

4 Likes

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

There’s a spot on the island called The Cliff of Dawn. It’s the eastern most point of Mexico. The first place the sun touches everyday. Blue Carribean color of the ocean.

:sunglasses::rainbow:

Edit: Gotta travel by plane, then take a boat.

2 Likes

looks insane, definitely putting it on the bucket list! Have you snorkeled there?

1 Like

Just a month before California shut down, my friends and I were headed to Disneyland for a few days (and a day at Knott’s Berry Farm). We thought “ok, we’ll postpone it til May…October…” Here we are now with still not being allowed to open any theme parks despite everything else opening that’s questionable.

When all of this hot mess is over though (and everything is able to be fully open, not this modified program), we will try for our Disney visit again and our big plan is to visit Cedar Point. It will be a revisit for me and one of my friends but my other friend will have a first ever experience.

And to think we were planning on Walt Disney World in Winter 2021. Yea, that’s going to wait for a while. I’ve never been and I will not go if the park can’t run at its full potential.

Itching to get back on this thing again…

6 Likes

KS to CO to WY to ID then MT on the way out. Prob I-94 on the way home so we can peep Theodore Roosevelt NP in ND.

4 Likes

Planning to step outside my front door. Gonna do this by walking to the door, opening the door, walking out, and going back in.

Thanks for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No, but there’s a lot to do on that little island. Had my honeymoon there in 2014. It was incredible. We met locals on the first day that are also fire performers (like us✊), and had a great time.

I think of Mexico everyday.
:palm_tree: :beach_umbrella: :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Going to have a family reunion! Nothing could be better! :+1:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to travelling to some yoyo contests. So far I’ve been to the 2018 and 2019 MA States, and those are the only two times I’ve been around other yoyoers.

5 Likes