African White Space Christ

Hey Guys,

This is the first video I’ve made. I wanted to make something for intermediate to advanced players to have fun with. I named this after Aldous Snow’s description of himself in the movie “Get Him To The Greek”. The trick is a smattering of elements from other tricks that I’ve had fun learning. So, I thought the name was fitting.
I give you a few different angles and dismounts. I hope you enjoy my effort and have fun with it. The video isn’t actually the full 5 minutes long… I left it long to play the full song and to give homage to Russell Brand as Aldous Snow. Enjoy!

{If it doesn’t track well and skips… watch it on YouTube. I noticed it was a little jerky when I previewed my post}

http://www.youtube.com/v/rTV95hvirhc?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

1 Like

this is the EXACT same comboive been working on for a while! im so creeped out.

1 Like

sweet looking combo!!! I’ve got to start working this as soon as I get done typing. I"m saving up for a foxtail they look awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude! That’s awesome! Work it out and make a vid. I must see this!

I love my Foxtail. It was my first metal throw, It took me awhile to decide what I wanted first and after I saw Zach Smith with his on the promo video I knew it wouldn’t let me down. It’s still probably my favorite Yoyo. Also…Foxland Precision will engrave your yoyo up to like… 18 characters I think. So, that’s why mine says 343.

Have fun with the combo, BigJ

Awesome trick/combo, and i like your yoyo its so shiny

1 Like

Nice, soothing music gos well with the smooth combination of tricks.

1 Like

I’m not sure I like the little Buddha’s Revenge in the beginning, but this is actually a really nice looking, flowy combo. Color me impressed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, fellas.

I wanted to dole out some Foxland love. I don’t know if you can see it in the video, Alvin, but I’ve polished off the anodizing on the rims and so my Foxtail is Two-Tone now and looks Suhweeeet. yep…[choked up]…he’s my special boy… I think he needs a black brother.

Thank you alot Zach, you’re the reason I got that yoyo. The Foxland in the Fall promo sold me. It was my first metal and I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t outgrow it. when I saw what you were doing I said, “nope, won’t outgrow it”. I appreciate your kind words…and I’m feeling ya on the B’s Revenge portion. Since then, I’ve discovered a few more fun ways to get into that manuever. Buuuut…gotta start somewhere. Again I thank you.

Later Fellas
Jonathan Brasell

cool.