AceYo Mercy 6

Has anyone tried the AceYo Mercy 6? Before I get recommended the Mercy 7, the Mercy 6 has various designs with anime girls on it and I think it’s cute.

I’m mainly looking for a cheap Bimetal I have no problems bringing to places with me. In my research, I couldn’t find any reviews.

I tried the Mercy 5 and it was ■■■■. It lacked spin time. The Mercy 7 looks sooo much like it but with wider rims. I almost bought the Mercy 6 but was afraid it might vibe, due to its massive rims. I suspect it will play like a stable YYF Will. Anyway, I own the Ace Yo Light Chaser and highly recommend that one.

I own the Aceyo Live and Alive. Both are dead smooth and play great. Haven’t tried the Mercy but assuming they are the same quality then its probably a really good yoyo.

I have the ace yo mercy 6. It is extremely stable and you can get about 30 seconds of spin time from a snap start(Assuming you baby the yoyo). Overall an amazing yoyo in the string performance regard that will blow any monometal and possibly bimetal out of the water. Horizontal performance is pretty great. It plays slightly more on the heavy side, but it can do speed. Cons are vibe, grinds, and rim sharpness. this yoyo has a bit of vibe when you first get it(almost b-grade levels) but will slowly develop into a heavy wobble, even if you do not ding it. I have not dinged it and it has a noticeable wobble after a month and a half. it doesn’t affect normal playability but you will definitely feel it on grinds. rims hurt when you bind it, especially when you first get it. i got used to it. great value for 60 bucks if you don’t care about the comfort and vibe.

2 Likes