Account bug

Hey. Whenever I try to log in it will say that email and password do not match. When I input my email to change my password it says my email isnt regustered(checked it). I’ve changed emails but no email will work, it just says it is not registered.

1 Like

I suggest emailing YYE with the specifics of your email address and the old email address?

1 Like

So curious but how did you post this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the main site (the store) not the forums.

1 Like

I’m logged in on mobile in Chrome navegator. When I try to log in on other navegator(store, forum, etc) it just will say my email isnt registered, but I have checked it on my profile and yeah, the email is there.

Actually forums and store use the same account,is that right?Never bought in the store anyways. I’m talking about the forum. And I had previously logged in on my mobile in Chrome

1 Like

Oh my bad. You can PM the staff listed at https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/about with your old and new emails and they can have a look

1 Like

I think you did not get the problem. I still use the same email. It just wont let me log in because it “does not exist”. However, I just REGISTERED with that email, and it logged me in this account. Now the problem has been solved. A weird bug haha. Thanks for the help anyways

4 Likes

Glad you figured it out! If you have anymore problems just let us know. :blush:

2 Likes