∆ || Aaron Davis

Check out my new 3-year edit!

Nice work.

1 Like

Nice man! You had some impressive trick construction in there. The editing/filming was great too.

1 Like

Awesome video man really all ur basement stuff too. Speaking of that been having trouble with ur chopstick to gt trick: any advise on the whip part so I can be more consecutive

Very Impressive!

Creative as well!!!

1 Like

Thanks dude! The only advice I can give on the whip outside of the tutorial is to make sure that the slack is travelling OVER your non-throwhand, and ending up on your thumb. You can see from the video that the triangle forms after the slack passes over your hand, which is the step most people mess up on. Let me know if that helps!

2 Likes

Bump!

Almost to 3k views! Thanks so much for the support and feedback everyone, really looking forward to making more videos in 2014 ;D

Yeah man that did help. I can now hit it like 50% of the time which is much better then the 1 outta 10 I was getting.

1 Like

Watched like 7 times now. The precise crisp actions and the filming makes this one of the best yoyo videos I have ever seen.

You sponsored yet bro?

Soooooo good

Thank you! I’m currently studying media production at my university so it’s nice to see some of the things I’ve been learning in class regarding filming and video editing come together in my personal work. More to come soon!

I’m not sponsored as of now, just chillin and seeing where I end up :slight_smile:

I had not seen that, but it was amazing. I liked the quality of the shots and the perfect timed slow-mos. Nonetheless, the tricks were fantastic, I really liked all those technical string tricks that you have. Keep it up man, hope to see more videos of you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this sums up the video nicely:

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/e984ae487b8b5b2cd992d7b75da3e4a3/tumblr_mzuh38aRTE1qdlh1io1_250.gif

1 Like