A Special Thanks to YoyoFactory and YoyoExpert!

That was indeed a kind gesture, and I’m sure great things like this happen all the time, especially with YoyoFactory. I never expect them to do anything more than keep the great throws coming, to be honest. They are super busy I’m sure, and it is very cool of them to make someone’s day like that. Thanks for sharing the story. I think they should put that Fact’ry logo on more throws. The only one I have in my collection where it appears is the Doomsday Genesis, and it’s also gold. What a great looking dv888!

The top 10 things I love about YoyoFactory are:

1. They started small, and put the work in to become what they are today;
  2. They offer lots of variety (shapes, sizes, prices);
  3. They make yo-yos that play well, my favorite features, stable and long spinning;
  4. They are the leading maker of my favorite color scheme;
  5. They have exciting deals throughout the year, teaming up with retailers to offer us more for less. Classic sales like the mystery boxes, pro packs, buy one get one free offers and more.
  6. A great contest team, some of the best like Gentry Stein, Tyler Severance, and Harold Owens.
  7. Their marketing is #1. They are great at letting us know what is coming, and about when we can expect it to appear. Best quality promo videos out there too.
  8. A new focus on value. It appears that with releases like Shutter, CZM8 and Horizon, YYF is giving us great yo-yos at great prices. Even those of us who can afford high priced throws, love a great playing value priced metal yo-yo.
  9. Yoyos made for players…by players. Now, that’s such a cool thing.
  10. They treat the YoyoFactory fans so nice, especially the loyal ones. :wink: