A-rt holy grail

i stand by the fact that i didnt talk crap. i think living in the shadow of the grail is an incredible achievement for steve. the grail really is an amazing yoyo and anyone would look good standing next to it.

he had to know there would be comparisons when he made the beater.

actually mentally flashbanged after reading this

11 Likes

Received mine today in Brazil :slight_smile:
What a ā€œuncanningā€ experience! <3

edit: whoever wants it, buys it, regardless of the price. Those who donā€™t want it, donā€™t buy it. Simple, no more. Itā€™s expensive? Do you think itā€™s ā€œtoo much hypeā€? Patience. Go buy any other yoyo from another brand you want. Brands are there to be chosen according to your audience.

11 Likes

Muito legal, cara!

1 Like

I love A-RT, i love CLYW, i love yoyo!

10 Likes

I think itā€™s pretty incredible that these other organics can even bear standing in the shadow of the original organic yoyo: the yoyofriends koi. Itā€™s mind boggling that they can find an audience when thereā€™s no reason to spend more money on any organic but the koi. Itā€™s obvious their designers were just making a grab at this new market yoyofriends discovered.

11 Likes

Not A-RT, but Jensen inspired, one of my favorite vids. FD Rooster isnā€™t even really organic, but its So Freshly

5 Likes

Congratulations!

You have been pre-qualified to enter the 2024 International Bull-chitting Championships.

You quoted paragraph is hands down the most Amazing piece of misinformation to be posted on this Forum within the last life cycle.

After the First Responders have checked you for active brain functionality, your Uber Cab will be waiting out front to take you to Happydale.

12 Likes

lol the koi dropped 2021ā€¦. You gotta be trolling

1 Like

:trophy: Here is your trophy for the lowest effort Yo-Yo Reviews

5 Likes

Guys, zaf was pretty clearly joking by parodying the opā€¦

5 Likes

Can you clarify what you mean?

3 Likes

Its easy for people to poke people that wouldnt even think about wasting the time to respond. Steve is one of the original pioneers of the hobby and doesnt need to take ideas from anybody.

You ever heard of Mo?