For sale in continental US only, prices are shipped, no trades

General Yo Legato, Mint - Keeping for now
Heaven Sent Creep, Small Scratches Throughout - Keeping
Eternal Throw Current Minor Damage - Keeping

Legato

Creep

Current

3 Likes

the bottom right is the Space Monkey right?

1 Like

Yes it is

2 Likes

The Current is amazing, someone please buy it

4 Likes

Dm sent

1 Like

and the top right is the Delrin Wedge?

2 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

The movie, Jailhouse Rock, was based on a true story when Elvis Presley was sentenced to 45 days in jail for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his prized pet pigeons.

2 Likes

Pedro Flores gained the ability to stick to any surface after being bitten by a radioactive spider.

3 Likes

i’ll say it here too. :joy:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m just spreading the word on these little known facts.

3 Likes

Despite their frequent touring, the members of satirical heavy metal band, GWAR only appeared onstage together during their first concert. All subsequent shows were performed by David Hasselhoff and his backing band.

1 Like

i’ll look into this further, i happened to be closely connected to the members of gwar…

2 Likes

New stuff bump!

Jazz legend, Thelonious Monk once performed Straight, No Caser while he was completely submerged in a vat of gelatin, simply because Charles Mingus dared him to.

1 Like

Did anyone grab that creep yet? It’s an amazing throw. Someone needs to grab that!

1 Like

Federico Fellini’s ninth film was meant to be titled “9” and it told the story of a zombie apocalypse on the Amalfi coast.

Post Malone used to be in a metalcore band called Crown the Empire. He also has his entire ‘bathing suit area’ pierced.

Redd Foxx converted to Zoroastrianism after a long, drunken philosophical conversation with Xenu, the Scientology deity.

2 Likes

No way!!!

1 Like