A or B is the real question

just comment which one you picked and what you think is inside it, i was lucky enough to get b and i wish for it to be a genesis and an aviator

I was hoping to get a B and an X but no dice. The servers hate me. I did find it curious that there was less stock of B Than A.

I went with B - Really hard to tell what could be in them. Putting 2 and 2 together, it says that it will come with at least 2 throws. We established in the Mystery Box thread that these will be metals. There’s a lot of YYF throws that are in the $50-60 range and we know that the boxes have $100 minumum retail value. Now I’m not sure how much “over” $100 the total would be but guessing not more than $120. With this said, here’s my general guess:

2 YYF mid-priced throws (Shutter, Aluminum Dream, Shu-Ta, Cypher, Cyborg…lots of yoyos really, YYF has a huge selection of throws in that price bracket), a couple accessories (tool, maybe a bearing), and of course, stickers and packs of trading cards.

We know that X will have a bi-metal in it.

The whole “A, B, or X” thing reminds me of some signage I saw in one of the lines for a ride I rode at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Throughout the queue there were signs that said “Are you a Type A personality, or Type X?” The ride’s name was “X2”. Now when I go to ride that ride again (as much as that ride hurts) I’ll be thinking of the YYE Mystery Boxes :slight_smile:

1 Like

got 2 of A and 2 of B :smiley:

I chose A because my name starts with A. Things I would want to get in the box… If I got a too hot and a shutter that would be great! Others: anything with hubstacks, cyborg 2.0, any of their more expensive yoyos (100+), or a mighty flea (don’t want to spend the money on one)

I went with A and my friend is getting B. were just gonna open em and see if we wanna make any swaps we want since we both have different tastes in throws.

hope i get something blue!

i think you’re on the money with this one. Pretty confident an al dream will be in the box.

Got a B! I’m willing to bet there is a protostar, even though I own 3 from winning stuff at a yoyo club. I’m thinking there will be a cyborg 2, replay pro, too hot, C2C8, horizon, Day dream or shutter. I would love anything but a shutter because I already own it.

If you get a special box (if they’re even doing that this year), I’m would guess a nightmare, cypher, cyborg, and/or aviator 2.

Take my predictions with a grain of salt because I’ve never gotten a box before!!!

? Really? It’s already been established that there will be only metal yoyos in these boxes. The box x has a teaser video that is a bimetal. Also mentioned was that it has not been released yet.

But there are no plastics.

Oh, sorry guys. thanks for the correction! No plastics, and when I say special box, I mean the regular $50 box. Again, no clue if they’re doing the 1 in 10 special box thing.