A new yoyo venture

I may do that, but I have no idea what constitutes bulk. I would probably only start out with purchase of ten or so.

Spinstars are a great option for teaching or giving out. They’re very beginner friendly: Good stability, low maintenance, and the response level is perfect for beginners as it responds pretty easily even on weak throws.

We do have a bulk Spinstars (no packaging, just a yoyo with a string) that we can sell for around $4 - $5 each depending on how many you are looking to purchase… Feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I agree, Spinstars are great for beginners. Remember that just getting the yoyo to come back can be a huge challenge, Spinstars might be limiting, but in a way that’s good for first timers.

5 Likes

As a beginner myself I Really like the spinstar, from all my very first yoyos this is the one that I still enjoy throwing. I have the butterfly xt, never had the whip though.

3 Likes

I am just giving a little update.Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and @YoYoExpertGarrett and the folks a yoyo expert for the bulk package. I have held two lessons and at this point have 18 people who have started trying to learn. Even a few adults which is really great. I am super excited for future lessons and to see who sticks with it!

9 Likes

Wow, 18 people is amazing, nice job!

2 Likes