A new idea for a yoyo....

It’s a dye job. he used scrapbook stickers as stencils for the designs.

his name is purplepottamus. love the guy. havent seen him in a while.

i believe that’s an amazing mod job to either a kickside or a ONE.

I’ll give links if I can find some

bottom one is what you saw up there ^^^

he said he dyed it pink, laid down some pieces of cursive writing scrapbook stickers, then dipped it in red dye for a few seconds, removed the stickers… and voila

Josh Yee did something like this a while back with a FH2.

It has been done before… but that idea just never going mainstream…

for a metal unresponsive yoyo, the takuto L2. man… I still want that yoyo.
and YYF did long stacks a while ago, but it causes vibes to some yoyo.

I had an 888 and long stacks/top tips, and could do some pretty fun stuff. Unfortunately, I got rid of them before I got into actual tops so I feel like I could have done so much more with them.

It’s probably your best bet for a modern option that has already been produced. Tracking down the top tips might be the tough part.

Isn’t this kind of like the OneDrop Stunt-Pegs?

For landing on the string horizontally, yes, but the spikes allow it to sit on various surfaces when spinning sideways, which is the initial idea.

Uh your I idea sounds like too much of a liability imagine if you got hit in the face with that Yoyo… Ouch sounds like a good way to sue a company.

it like if I get hit with my own (insert yoyo that is aluminum or any metal here) I would sue them? no it basically my fault for hitting my self with a yoyo. it is kind of stupid sueing someone or a company over something little.

would the spikes work like hubstacks, or would they stay still?

Wow, those mods are amazing.

I was thinking they’d stay still.

You should totally try to work with a yoyo company to produce this. I would buy it.

seems like something madhouse or onedrop would be down for…

Just put spiked legos on lego side effects