A good laugh via Ebay

I bought a Fool’s Gold Peak just like this on eBay one year ago for $80. This is nuts.

Yup that’s me :smile: I’m not being greedy i was just messing around and don’t worry if anyone where to bid on I wasn’t gonna let them buy it, so everone please calm down! … And stay awesome

I seen this also. Didn’t read too much into it though. I’ve always heard that Peaks dont’ play very well compared to new CLYW, or any other modern yoyos today…

On a side note, here is something else that’s outrageous to me. In a good way…

I won a brand spanking new Confetti Chief for 86.00 on ebay yesterday. I thought for sure that someone would go higher so I changed my max bid to 100.00 at the end. I was amazed when I saw that I got a 165.00 yoyo that’s brand new for almost half price.

I would still be happy to see CLYW start making these again.

They stopped making them to add to the rarity. They will not make them again.

I know.

Dang it. You beat me by 4 dollars. I got a completely mint with box blizzard Chief for 90 bucks. But mine came with a new pack of kitty string. But then again, the confetti colorway is expensive. Q-Q how am I missing all of these yo-yo’s? What do you look them under? I check “CLYW” every day on ebay.

I saw that one too, I was the first bid to 40 bucks then realized that I have way too many yoyos. Being a part of the FB BST Groups helps a lot, thats where I saw John Higby post his ebay page, which had the chief (and some Higby stuffs)

Yeah, I follow John Higby’s ebay a lot. He puts up a lot of really awesome art and painted yo-yo’s. I have a cool whistling YYF yo-yo he painted and put up on ebay.

As if it needs any more hype…I retract my previous comment. I got a 3rd run peak and they play amazingly and it plays as good as some modern yoyos. Don’t expect these to compete with H-shaped stability monsters, but it plays very very well for a butterfly shaped “organic” yoyo. The 3rd runs play a little more solid/less floaty but in exchange it plays more stable than the 2nd run counterpart I had(my sebby peak).

I’m not sure what yall are talking about but I LOVED the Sebby Peak.

I agree the Sebby is a beast. Most people dont really like the colorway (me included) but mine plays the beast out of the 5 I have owned past and present. Haven’t had a 3rd run though. Would love yo get one.

I figured I would put this here as it is a yoyo description from the old Bay of E.

I like fishing also…

Lol not sure how I missed that but that’s hilarious.

I heard the “I like turtles” kid reading that check list off. If you haven’t seen the turtle kid youtube it but I think everybody under the sun has seen it.