A cause of Death: Buddy Jims nor cal string

Ok, I feel this is pretty late, and I apologize to Buddy Jim. First off, about a month ago, I recommended a color combonation on one of his threads. He later agreed to ship his newly developed strings to me, free. I could go on and on about his generosity, but heres the info.

Buddy Jim sent these strings to a friend of mine, who then sent them to me. Again, his cooperation with this is amazing. I ripped open the package to find three strings. They lloked like little lazer beams. My color scheme was red, with metalic gold and bronze. You can barly see the bronze, but the gold stands out well. He gave me a letter saying that only one of these beautys was his normal formula to a Sonoma, so I’ll focus on that. But now the other two. I slapped one of these on my Gnarwal, and gave it a throw.
OOOOWWWW!!!
Upon closer inspection, these seemed to have gold christmas tinsel or something in there, because those hurt! They broke in very nicely, and eventually softened up.

Ok, the last one was considerably softer, and seemed to be more cleanly done that the other two. It sailed through my fingers (not causing the self inflicted cuts) and whipped so well, it was almost to fast and too perfect for my limited whipping skills It retained string tension well, but it seems a little thin. Either its just me, or it looks thin enough to snap. But it had a certain feel to it, a heavy durable feel that just shouted, Thank you sir, may I have another! If you like whips, don’t hesitate to pick up some of Buddy Jims Sonoma string. They last for days, even for me, who can’t stand fuzzy string.

Again I’m sorry for the lateness of the review, and that pics can’t be posted.
(First review, don’t be too harsh)

Death

1 Like

Gold tinsel :D. That’s good. People have taken a shot or too at my material, but that’s funny man. I liked the review, and now I think I know what I gotta do with these. I’m gonna put a warning on my thread, and in each package. Something to the effect of don’t go all hiroyuki suzuki with these on your first trick you’ll tear yourself up that way. Also if you read this and are all like O.o tough string forget that. Then you gotta try my new school Sollanos. (Don’t confuse with Sonoma) They wicked soft and surprisingly durable.