99¢ Sale on mid-2000s Yo-yos

After a month long break I’m back to clearing out my mid-2000s yo-yos on eBay. This week I have some really fun yo-yos posted including the Metal Worlds Freehand from Kyo (only 50 made!).

One of the hottest items on sale at the 2005 World Yo-Yo Contest was a super unique, and somewhat unauthorized, metal version of the original Duncan Freehand 1. This yo-yo was created by Kyo and Luke Vader in an effort to make a fully metal yo-yo that followed the Duncan Freehand 1 shape as much as possible. The similarity was so precise that Freehand 1 caps will fit the Metal Worlds Freehand.

This is a rare and exciting limited release yo-yo from Kyo that was the yo-yo to get at Worlds in 2005. For months after the contest the Yo-yo boards were filled with posts praising the Metal Worlds Freehand for its quality and play. Only 50 of this yo-yo were produced and sold at WYYC and the few that didn’t sell at the event were quickly bought up online.

In addition to the Metal Worlds Freehand, I’ve re-posted the YYF Speed Dial Team Edition (the previous winner never paid), a YYJ Relic in excellent condition, a YYJ Speeder Enyo edition, and a YYJ Mini-Motu in a wonderful purple color.

More details here: Items for sale by chris6mgz | eBay

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.