Lots of rare freehand zeros and contest edition yoyos. Mainy collectables

For sale lots of older collectable yoyos. All in mint condition. Like something? Dont be afraid to shoot me a offer. Sadly having to unload some of my collection for medical bills ;(. Pretty much shoot me a reasonable offer and if its too low for some reason illl let you know :slight_smile:

Mint in package freehand zeros. Some have slight fading of paper add due to sunlight. Pictures available upon request if not posted. Im going to post without prices on most so make offer :). Payment must be done via in person (if you live in west georgia) or via cash app. If shipping out of the usa there will be extra shipping charges unless package large enough package deal. Then i will eat the shipping as a thank you. Definitely willing to work deals. [Josey.mccormick@gmail.com] f

For sale lots of older collectable yoyos. All in mint condition. Like something? Dont be afraid to shoot me a offer. Sadly having to unload some of my collection for medical bills ;(.
Mint in package freehand zeros. Some have slight fading of paper add due to sunlight. Pictures available upon request if not posted. Im going to post without prices on most so make offer :). Payment must be done via in person (if you live in west georgia) or via cash app. If shipping out of the usa there will be extra shipping charges unless package large enough package deal. Then i will eat the shipping as a thank you. Definitely willing to work deals. for quickest response. Payment accepted is cash app, western union, money gram, and walmart 2 walmart. At this time i would perfer not using PayPal just because it always takes several days for me to get my cash and due to the reason/nature of why i am selling i just cant do that.

Duncan Freehand zero limited editions All brand new and sealed in package. Some have light fading on the paper insert that is behind the yoyo. —freehand zeros -National yoyo league -National yoyo museum -Chico yoyo club -Infinite illusions -Daves skill toys (i have both versions, white as well as clear bodys. Both versiobs have clear blue caps) -2004 world yoyo contest contest contest contest contest - 2005 world yoyo contest -Mitchells yoyo club -Steve Brown (glasses with heart caps) edition

— - Mosquito -Duncan crew worldwide (membership pending) -2005 world yoyo contest - ý2005 national yoyo contest

Freehand (2) -Extremelyyy rare SEALED hand painted John higby freehand 2 ( after theoriginal mold broke we had this for a year or so till the freehand zero came along. Pretty sure there are less than 100 of these. One of my holy grails in my collection it was hard to get when it came back and to my knowledge not many people ever sold them.

• in package all six counterweight characters :slight_smile:

Yoyo jam -Phat boy. extremely rare dark sparkle red/burgundy with hand painted and signed and numbers caps signed by sir Rick Wight only available from him at the 2002 world yoyo contest if my memory serves me. If im wrong on any of the details im sorry ; I had a major heart attack 2 years ago.

Tom Kuhn -RD1 2003 world yoyo contest edition bright orange in color

Pictures!: https://m.imgur.com/a/92Om6KV I have a ton of other yoyos ill post from time to time. Some of these i may have doubles of so if your looking for them in pairs just ask. Otherwise i may try and keep one copy of some of them if i can afford it. I have lots of old yoyojams as well. Just ask :slight_smile: PICTURE’S IF you have any questions or would like more pictures please email me at - Josey McCormick Thank you again for taking the time to look At this time i would perfer not using PayPal(i woud prefer cash app mainly or western union or similar just because it just because it always takes several days for me to get my Joseymane

7h

For sale lots of older collectable yoyos. All in mint condition. Like something? Dont be afraid to shoot me a offer. Sadly having to unload some of my collection for medical bills ;(.
Mint in package freehand zeros. Some have slight fading of paper add due to sunlight. Pictures available upon request if not posted. Im going to post without prices on most so make offer :). Payment must be done via in person (if you live in west georgia) or via cash app. If shipping out of the usa there will be extra shipping charges unless package large enough package deal. Then i will eat the shipping as a thank you. Definitely willing to work deals. [Josey.mccormick@gmail.com] for quickest response. Payment accepted is cash app, western union, money gram, and walmart 2 walmart. At this time i would perfer not using PayPal just because it always takes several days for me to get my cash and due to the reason/nature of why i am selling i just cant do that. h

Duncan Freehand zero limited editions All brand new and sealed in package. Some have light fading on the paper insert that is behind the yoyo. —freehand zeros -National yoyo league -National yoyo museum -Chico yoyo club -Infinite illusions -Daves skill toys (i have both versions, white as well as clear bodys. Both versiobs have clear blue caps) -2004 world yoyo contest contest contest contest contest - 2005 world yoyo contest -Mitchells yoyo club -Steve Brown (glasses with heart caps) edition

— - Mosquito -Duncan crew worldwide (membership pending) -2005 world yoyo contest - ý2005 national yoyo contest

Freehand (2) -Extremelyyy rare SEALED hand painted John higby freehand 2 ( after theoriginal mold broke we had this for a year or so till the freehand zero came along. Pretty sure there are less than 100 of these. One of my holy grails in my collection it was hard to get when it came back and to my knowledge not many people ever sold them.

Yoyo jam -Phat boy. extremely rare dark sparkle red/burgundy with hand painted and signed and numbers caps signed by sir Rick Wight only available from him at the 2002 world yoyo contest if my memory serves me. If im wrong on any of the details im sorry ; I had a major heart attack 2 years ago.

Pictures!: https://m.imgur.com/a/92Om6KV I have a ton of other yoyos ill post from time to time. Some of these i may have doubles of so if your looking for them in pairs just ask. Otherwise i may try and keep one copy of some of them if i can afford it. I have lots of old yoyojams as well. Just ask :slight_smile: PICTURE’S IF you have any questions or would like more pictures please email me at [Josey.mccormick@gmail.com] - Josey McCormick Thank you again for taking the time to look and due to the reason/nature of why i am selling i just cant do that.

I have a ton of other yoyos ill post from time to time. Some of these i may have doubles or so if your looking for them in pairs just ask. Otherwise i may try and keep one copy of some of them if i can afford it. I have lots of old yoyojams as well. Just ask :slight_smile: PICTURE’S IF you have any questions or would like more pictures please email me - Josey McCormick Thank you again for taking the time to look m

1 Like

Bump! Thanks for checking it out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.