888 silicone Pads

Then do I just use the YYF K-Pads?

Spencer L is wrong. You can and should silicone the 888. Once again, please be sure you are correct before you feed lies to people asking for help Spencer. You would make a GREAT forum eXpert, but at least be right :-\

And O-Rings won’t fit unless it is REALLY shaved down.

So I should buy some flowable silicone?

Oh. I wasn’t clear on that. Thanks Samad for pointing that out. :slight_smile: Yes, you can silicone the eight8eight, but it does wear out, as this isn’t an issue, but the cavity is short, and thin response systems like K-Pads, or silicone pads, will do it.

Yes, you can put in YYF K-Pads, or YYF silicone pads. The o-rings really do need to be shaved down unless you are willing to make it deeper. I did it yesterday. Sticks out a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

So overall, I reccommend you use YYJ silicone o-ring. It fits perfectly, and you RARELY ever have to replace it. Binds tighter in my opinion, than YYF response.

The YYJ  silicone O-rings are the ones here?
http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/silicone/index.php

Yes.

Alright, cool.

Sure thing. Works great!

Again Spencer L. you’re wrong. I tried flowable silicone on the 888 and it does work. It doesnt really wear out that quick. I siliconed mine a month ago and it works like a charm. Stop feeding people lies. :frowning:

For some reason my silicone pad came out of my legacy and it still plays fine O.o

I am so confused.

If you want something sure-fire, just go with K-pads. No muss, no fuss.

Ok i’ll just go with that.